PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone Else Miss Bryant College?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think so - if it's you, you're Miss Bryant College for the rest of the year unless they disqualify you for something.

:rolleyes:

I lived 2 mins up the road from BC on farnum pike. I use to ride my bike down there. SOOOOO many great memories.

Not limited to chatting it up with TFB when he was a virtual unknown. I wonder if he would remember me. (yea... not likely lol).

Who knows! Maybe he does!

I still remember overhearing a bunch of 'fans' in the stands who wanted to start Michael Bishop over Bledsoe just because Bishop could scramble a bit.

Who knows! Maybe he does!

I still remember overhearing a bunch of 'fans' in the stands who wanted to start Michael Bishop over Bledsoe just because Bishop could scramble a bit.

Bishop would look very good to the casual fan scrambling around and making soon to be supermarket clerks miss. He enjoyed camp and "had fun" Favre style. In retrospect I think BB kept him in a desperate but futile attempt to create more competitive pressure on Drew.

Yeah, whatever else you can say about Parcells...when he was here, he made sure Drew improved. By the time Belichick got here, the rot had already set in in the two most important places Bledsoe needed... offensive line and tight end.

Ah well, life has been good since then:) I wouldn't want to go back in time in that regard but I do wish more of the Bryant College feel could work its way into Foxboro.

The Bryant Experience Pre Parcells was 10X better than Gillette. They had 3 or 4 fields and you could go to what area you wished to see what drill was performed.

I remember after practice Shelby Jordan and Larry McGrew stopped to talk with us and commented how good those cold beers looked and had one with us, 30 years later that would never happen.

Hah! Camp at Bryant...best memory from there was 98, I think...

Ernie Zampese's sitting on a golf cart watching some offensive drills. The drills finish and he and his golf cart driver scoot by me and my friend. My friend's smoking a cigarette, and Ernie pulls up to us. He pulls out a smoke and asks my friend for a light....I found that pretty funny...

Also, one time at Bryant we were first in line behind the rope as the receivers were running fly patterns right in front of us. Terry Glenn ran by us and I was amazed at how fast he was...fastest person I've ever seen run up that close and in person...man, did he have wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back