Any way to watch game on my iPhone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mld277

Rookie
Reaction score
Hi all,
First post, long time lurker.
Can't be home for second half tomorrow, is there any method for watching on iPhone?
Thanks,
Mark
GO PATS!

If CBS has a sports app like NBC does, then you could do it that way; otherwise, you'll have to rely on the "real time" updates.

Edit: looks like there is one main CBS sports app, as well as another CBS local app. Not sure if either of those will help you, but may as well download them and give it a shot. Good luck.

If you have Verizon you should have NFL mobile for free.

If you have Verizon you should have NFL mobile for free.

Do they actually show live broadcasts? Is that only during the postseason? I thought they only had highlights and recaps.

If I can get NFL mobile for free through Verizon, why do I have to pay for the Sunday Ticket to see all of our games?

Edit: obviously the Sunday Ticket is irrelevant after the reg season, but my question still applies. Are you stating that Verizon's NFL mobile app allows one to watch all of the games live?

Do they actually show live broadcasts? Is that only during the postseason? I thought they only had highlights and recaps.

If I can get NFL mobile for free through Verizon, why do I have to pay for the Sunday Ticket to see all of our games?

Edit: obviously the Sunday Ticket is irrelevant after the reg season, but my question still applies. Are you stating that Verizon's NFL mobile app allows one to watch all of the games live?

Also the Verizon nfl app only allows you to watch whatever games are on in your local market and nationally televised games so you can only get the games that would be broadcast to your tv. If you want to watch any out of market games you need the Sunday Ticket Mobile app. Hope this helps

If none of the above "official" ways work for you (ex. through CBS, Verizon, SundayTicket App, etc..)

Then go to NFL Live Streams • /r/nflstreams

Within about 1 hour of the game starting, there should be a new 'thread' on there, something like "GAME THREAD: PATRIOTS VS CHIEFS - 4:30PM EST"...

Click "___ comments" under the title to view all the comments for it. There will be a variety of people posting different links to websites to watch the game. (there will be more & more closer to game time)

Post a comment in there asking something like "Any links that will work on mobile?" -- This is cause most of them only work on computer, but there's usually a few here & there that will work on your phone. Or just scroll through the comments and sometimes the poster, alongside the link to the game, will mention something like "mobile compatible" or "works on mobile".

Sometimes there's even a YouTube link in there to stream games (live) and of course that should work on your phone and be solid quality. Always a chance that stream might get taken down mid-game though.

Hopefully you'll be on WiFi otherwise streaming half a football game might run up your bill

Last edited:
Also the Verizon nfl app only allows you to watch whatever games are on in your local market and nationally televised games so you can only get the games that would be broadcast to your tv. If you want to watch any out of market games you need the Sunday Ticket Mobile app. Hope this helps

Gotcha, so Verizon's NFL app is actually worth a damn, just for limited games that would've already been televised anyway.

I'll have to give it a try if I'm out and want to check in on a game. Thanks for the tip to both you and @Froob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots