PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Rub ‘n Tug Robert give AB a ring?
Will AB be invited to Ring Night?
Will Robert include a +1 in the invitation?
Will AB bring one of his beeatches?
Will AB repaint his Rolls for the occasion?
Will AB live tweet
Will Tom let AB +1 beeatch crash at his crib?

adore-delano.png

Plenty of Pats fans seem to have forgotten...

antonio-brown-35.jpg

...but you can bet your last dime Kraft hasn't and he never will
If true, then Early-Bird Bobby is way, Way too sensitive...because there's nothing in Clowntonio's post above that's wrong.

Last edited:
Schefter, others reporting that Brown has officially been served in the Taylor lawsuit.

upload_2019-11-7_9-15-59.png

Here we go. AB meeting with the NFL, I can't wait to read this thread over the next week haha!

I still don't think NE signs him, but it'll be amusing to see what teams are interested.

SEA, SF, BUF?

100 pages guaranteed....lol
AB the greatest Patriot ever?
This thread may be the 2nd dynasty on pats thread...we know the other thread was the longest thread ever

11 days...undefeated. Everyone was talking about how it's unfair and we're going 19-0.

Love the clown

He's going to be a Seahawk sooner or later.

He's going to be a Seahawk sooner or later.

Jesus. That team will be TOUGH. Wilson has been on another planet this year, add a top 2-3 WR? Brady and AB still liking each other's social media posts haha, so clear that TB12 is DYING for RKK to bring him back

Jesus. That team will be TOUGH. Wilson has been on another planet this year, add a top 2-3 WR? Brady and AB still liking each other's social media posts haha, so clear that TB12 is DYING for RKK to bring him back

Seattle’s defense stinks. They will need a miracle to make it out of the NFC.

I still don’t think he plays in 2019.

Meeting with the NFL means absolutely nothing just another step in the investigation.

If the interest is strong as supposed sources say (Rosenhaus) and he won’t be placed on the exempt list he would have been signed.

The Seahawks backed off for a reason.

Taylor is going to lose. SF or SEA are good spots.
They’ll settle out of court, which is usually the case in these proceedings. Quick cash grab.

I still don’t think he plays in 2019.

Meeting with the NFL means absolutely nothing just another step in the investigation.

If the interest is strong as supposed sources say (Rosenhaus) and he won’t be placed on the exempt list he would have been signed.

The Seahawks backed off for a reason.

The bolded part of your quote is likely the reason for the last sentence. Uncertainty. Meeting with the NFL goes a long way toward solving that. He won’t be unemployed for long.

Kraft is going to look even dumber when he’s cleared and playing for another team this season.

Kraft is going to look even dumber when he’s cleared and playing for another team this season.
Who? Little Tugboat Bobby? Our special, little boy? I doubt he’ll care. He didn’t even seem to care when his quarterback was getting railroaded. I don’t think this will move the needle for him. I’m sure he’s found another discount parlor for a Lo Pan lookalike to grip it and rip it. When you’re getting that kind of relief, you don’t have a care in the world.

Hope so badly AB will post a picture of the check the Patriots ultimately write him, signed by the buffoon himself.

My hope is different my hope he plays and contributes to number 7 and him and Kraft embrace while holding the lombardi.

Anyone who thinks he's coming back is delusional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe