PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your 1st sentance

Haha ok. Well if you know of an available wr with AB talent who will fit into the cap space Im on board. If not I'll defer to the rest of my previous post.

Haha ok. Well if you know of an available wr with AB talent who will fit into the cap space Im on board. If not I'll defer to the rest of my previous post.
We aren't going to get AB talent and we don't need it.

Harry and others which have been discussed are considerations. We need players who can get open, make catches and first downs, not idiots

Good post.

I'd only state we need another very good WR.

We don't need AB

Yes and yes we do. :).
We need AB but it's a fair argument as to whether we should have him on the team. Yes we do need another very good WR but given availability and cap considerations, chances of even a 95% AB level WR coming through the door are slim and none. OTOH we are already paying AB and he is a top WR talent -> meaning we do need him. But again I have zero issue with people arguing the guy's ultra bad news and don't want him on the team (I consider it two separate issues: need him=yes, should have him on the team=at best debatable).

Harry and others which have been discussed are considerations. We need players who can get open, make catches and first downs, not idiots

Not at all what I was discussing but ok.

Have a good one.

Yes and yes we do. :).
We need AB but it's a fair argument as to whether we should have him on the team. Yes we do need another very good WR but given availability and cap considerations, chances of even a 95% AB level WR coming through the door are slim and none. OTOH we are already paying AB and he is a top WR talent -> meaning we do need him. But again I have zero issue with people arguing the guy's ultra bad news and don't want him on the team (I consider it two separate issues: need him=yes, should have him on the team=at best debatable).
I'm a hard-liner on an AB-less NEP team.

I hated him before he came here. I came around to the idea of him helping and he screwed the team.

I'm not debating it with posters I like. Just creates bad board vibes.

I'm out.

Not at all what I was discussing but ok.

Have a good one.
This is what you said which I responded to.

Not sure if I agree with that. AB was a game changing WR which would have opened up the offense making scoring easier.

Everything after that I agreed to.

Also, the funniest part is Kraft's utter hypocrisy in this whole thing. Guy is running around chasing 20 year old tail by night and 50+ year old masseuses by day.

You have a damaged ethical system if you're going to equate sexual assault with having a preference for women in their 20s. There's no hypocrisy here.

Rondale Moore is to the Purdue Boilermakers what Antonio Brown could be to the NEP: defense needs two sets of eyes to account for him.

Isn’t that a good definition of a game-changer?

The first guy is injured, the second guy has a self-inflicted absence because he’s a malignant narcissist. The technical term for his likely diagnosis

I'm a hard-liner on an AB-less NEP team.

I hated him before he came here. I came around to the idea of him helping and he screwed the team.

I'm not debating it with posters I like. Just creates bad board vibes.

I'm out.

If I never ever mention AB again, is there any chance that like could grown into love?o_O (just kidding RW, I completely agree. I've been done and determined to stay done on the AB subject but "just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in" or more aptly I pull myself back in. AB's gone, turn the page already -- is my underlying belief).

Guys, I figured out a way to get AB talent and still manage it within our dismal remaining 2019 cap!!

Get AB.

Guys, I figured out a way to get AB talent and still manage it within our dismal remaining 2019 cap!!

Get AB.

AB is gone. They'd have to use the remaining cap space to bring him back if my understanding is correct and if so it would make no sense to do so.

Get AB.
Let's see how he does on Prozac first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick