PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah well, it’s not been re-filed yet. So as of this moment there is no civil or criminal suit from either accuser

It’s all bs! Notice how everything has gotten quiet all of a sudden.

Funny, now all the people that wanted him cut are no longer paying any attention, and the 4 or 5 people who wanted him kept are keeping this thread alive. While using it as a way to bash Kraft, who it can easily be argued, is the best, most successful owner in all of sports.

This is the owner who may or may not have forced a player to be cut who is in the middle of a rape civil suit, which came to light after he was signed by the Patriots. The same player who was then accused of sexual misconduct by a second woman. Who was accused by others of not paying bills. Who then sent texts of the woman who had accused him of exposing himself to her and not paying for services she did for him, of her children to his friends complaining about those kids not looking poor, and included her in the texts. Who then upon being released went on social media and attacked the owner of the Patriots.

The same player who now is coming begging the Patriots to take him back, while still waiting for the possible suspension from the NFL....

Will I care if he is signed back by the Patriots, no, will I be very surprised, yes.

He didn’t pay his bills? Holy ****!!! Dump his ***!!! Fck him!!

You’re right! I was blind but now I see.

Brady wants AB. Kraft owes Brady (at least give him back AB) That’s the least you can do for the man who gave you 6 SBs.

Last edited:
This is going to happen you guys and it's gonna be crazy.

We'll be 7-0 and we still would not have defeated jack sh!t, so...

When facing an actual NFL defense (e.g. at Barfalo), this offense as currently constructed
will struggle - mightily - to score even 20 points.

Without Clowntonio or another WR of his caliber (and/or a similar upgrade at TE/LT/FB),
we will soon become Former Defending Champions, perhaps by as early as MLK Day.

Not sure what people are disagreeing about in your post. It seems pretty self evident to say that lacking the only punt-return TD of Belichick’s Pats career, the Patriots would have lost the game to Buffalo. That’s just simple math and a fact. And that’s with 5 interceptions from our awesome defense and short yardage situations that our offense repeatedly wasted.

Screw it. Just Dropped Gallman and added AB to my fantasy team.

And we happen to need help at wide receiver.

AB is the poster boy for one of the problems of being a fan. Who would ever root for that guy if he didn't wear our team's uniform? Yet we have to if he's on the team.

As for flip phones, my wife and I still use them. If I see anything negative here I'll try not to let her see it. Not to scare you or anything, but she is part Sicilian.

My favorite phone was a slide phone. It had the handy, small size but also had a keyboard for the textiots who insist on typing instead of talking.
You should try the BlackBerry KeyOne. It's a nice compromise for the slide out keyboard.

The deal is as good as done. AB is back.

splunEn.gif

And you think he'd do that in protest of a teammate he had for 11 days?

Tom isn't the type to disobey orders. He would have made a great soldier.

I think the problem is that TB was asked to take in AB and after he committed to the guy Kraft dumped him.

Again allegations without any proof. They didn’t give a stink about a guy who has a history of domestic violence and where there’s a video of a threat. I doubt metoo would get involved unless there was actual evidence.

Clearly you haven't been paying enough attention. Stephen Elliott says hello, Alec Holowka can't. That poor bastid got metoo'd so bad he killed himself

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes