PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom isn't the type to disobey orders. He would have made a great soldier.

I think the problem is that TB was asked to take in AB and after he committed to the guy Kraft dumped him.

Yeah, I don't doubt that he's miffed about the whole thing. Either A) He really wanted to keep the guy, or B) He's annoyed by the turnaround. I just don't think he's calling in any personal favors to bring the guy back.

Clearly you haven't been paying enough attention. Stephen Elliott says hello, Alec Holowka can't. That poor bastid got metoo'd so bad he killed himself

Again these are allegations and nothing more. You don’t wanna send a trend where all these women come out of nowhere and start allegations against athletes where they know they can be successful without any evidence in ruining a player’s career. I never bought into the notion that he was gonna be placed in the exempt list either. The only reason right now he’s not playing is because of that painter. He doesn’t talk to her right now he’s getting ready to play against the giants.

Again these are allegations and nothing more.

Again? You missed the point entirely, those men were destroyed, one of them literally, by accusations that proved to be baseless. You said "I doubt metoo would get involved unless there was actual evidence." I'm guessing you were too uninformed to know who they are/were and too myopic to be bothered checking.

Wow that's some grade A trolling right there. Certified account included.

@KontradictioN is that you?
Nah. I’ve taken to trolling ChiefsPlanet for a little while because I saw someone on there wish a “horrible death” on Brady. I smoked him with a weaponized form of the English language and then moved on to ****ting on other posters in that thread and the Chiefs. I’m actually kind of disappointed. I thought I was going to come up against better quality **** talkers on that forum but it’s been easy work so far.

From a talent perspective I would love it if he offered an apology and found his way back on the team.

But how long will it last? The guy has shown he can't control himself and will be a CONSTANT distraction. He's shown zero ability to 'play nice' and just acclimate to his environment.

Honestly I thought we may have had the same problem with Chad OchoCinco, but think about what a saint he looks like after this AB situation. Of cource Chad couldn't get his act together on the field for us ,but that's a different story.

When AB is back and then Gronk returns by week 10 we're going to break a league scoring record.

If he'd agree to never use social media again until post superbowl and include contract language guaranteeing it, I'd welcome him back. Really believe he is a scumbag, but not a rapist. I am 100% certain we have had other scumbags on every SB winning team. It's a violent sport...not a lot of saints.

When AB is back and then Gronk returns by week 10 we're going to break a league scoring record.

You forgot trading for "Manny" Sanders and luring Megatron out of retirement

So Brittany Taylor drops the federal suit probably because it wasn’t going her way, now refilling in Florida while adding and dropping accusations?
Maybe they think they have a better shot at getting a more sympathetic jury ?

Nah. I’ve taken to trolling ChiefsPlanet for a little while because I saw someone on there wish a “horrible death” on Brady. I smoked him with a weaponized form of the English language and then moved on to ****ting on other posters in that thread and the Chiefs. I’m actually kind of disappointed. I thought I was going to come up against better quality **** talkers on that forum but it’s been easy work so far.

Link? I love Chiefs Planet. There isn’t a better group of hopeful mouth breathers in a single place.

It blows my mind how horrid that board can get. I see people on all boards not Pats saying how they respect what the Pats have done and how Belichick and Brady deserve respect, but somehow they hate the Pat's because of our fans. I've yet to see fans on this board rooting for injuries. That freakin board is laden with hopes of injury or even death,, and down right misinformation (Bradys a pedo- Krafts a rapist), That I have become a chiefs hater. hell that board could give Jet's insider a run for their money in regard to Pats hate. They were actually one of the few teams I would've hoped would win it all if we didn't, but not anymore. It just goes to show that all it takes is one AFCC lose to send an entire fanbase off the deep rails. The only team we have knocked out of contention that hasn't gone this route is the Texans. So if we don't take it,,, go texans.

Maybe they think they have a better shot at getting a more sympathetic jury ?
Probably. But, the fact she’s changing her story doesn’t look good. She’s now changing the locations of these incidents and adding battery.

Link? I love Chiefs Planet. There isn’t a better group of hopeful mouth breathers in a single place.

51 god damn pages on Brady. Talk about obsessed. Some might say "What about the jets suck thread here? My answer would be,,, THEIR NOT EVEN IN OUR DIVISION!!!! Of course we have a Jet's suck thread with our history. These idiots became relevant ONE year ago and think we got some kinda rivalry. They're like the Jalan Ramsey of football fans. One good year/ trash talk everyone.
Chiefs The uncomfortable reality that is a fading Tom Brady - ChiefsPlanet

you have same name on CHiefs Planet don't you?

I love their board
Yeah. I like how lightly moderated it is there. The board itself is full of idiots but the way it’s moderated is honestly pretty cool. I enjoyed them trying to get on the moral high ground with the “cHeAtErZ” posts whilst, in the same thread, defending a fat slob that wished a “horrible death” on Brady. Not all that intelligent but that may just be all the meth being consumed in KC.

Yeah. I like how lightly moderated it is there. The board itself is full of idiots but the way it’s moderated is honestly pretty cool. I enjoyed them trying to get on the moral high ground with the “cHeAtErZ” posts whilst, in the same thread, defending a fat slob that wished a “horrible death” on Brady. Not all that intelligent but that may just be all the meth being consumed in KC.

I find their board shocking sometimes in it's utter raw nature.

Reminds me of Ash from Alein 79's line about admiring the Alien "I admire it's purity, not restrained by irrational morality, no sense of remorse, or human frailty."

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back