PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll give a very simple example situation.

Someone has been rambling me in a harassing way. I send that person a picture of her children coming out of school, with nothing else. Believe it or not, that is DEFINITELY a prosecutable threat.
What does rambling me mean?

Does everyone not realize the pic was of the accuser along with her kids(not just her kids), probably her latest IG pic that AB found when looking at her feed.

Media didn't play me at all. As soon as I read what he did, I knew it wasn't going to age well, because it was threatening and worse yet, it was toward a woman. People who get out and understand how the real world works understand that was a threat and that you don't send text messages like that to a woman, because it's going to be called a threat. They don't need the media to explain it to them. People with no life and a lot of time to kill will spend hours on the internet attempting to troll anyone who will listen though. If you actually need someone to explain to you why that was a threatening, stalking text message, I suggest you try getting some UV exposure more than once a decade. Your delusion is unparalleled.
I will add you lose all credibility of your argument when you resort to attempting to personally attack a stranger on the internet.
If you had an argument you wouldn’t need to deflect like that.
It says a lot about the fact that you aren’t interested in the facts, you are trying to “play to the crowd”.

Since he's 30 and 3 against them, you were at 66 percent of the losses. Might I suggest you not attend any more Bills games.

Brady is the first QB to win that many games against an opponent since the merger, and he's also the third winningest QB to play in the Bills stadium.

I go every year. You have a better axe to grind against those who go to Miami games.

Andy, I'll admit that this won't satisfy any number of finer points you rely on to ignore elephants in the room
I’m not ignoring any elephant. The elephant is brown is a turd and should not have done this.
The finer point, which OTHER PEOPLE HARPING ON has created the discussion is that his actions constitute a threat.

but the texts were hostile, retaliatory, intimidating and perceived as threatening to her. [/quote]

If they were they would constitute a threat.

What was hostile?
Retaliatory is not unacceptable.
What was intimidating? To intimidate someone or to threaten them you have to have an action you prohibit and a consequence.
Where is it?

This is exactly the point. None of the elements you infer actually are there without you making bold assumptions.

And I'm certain that your definitions would provide any comfort or rest to her if she she received your counseling. Furthermore shut up....and please don't text any pictures of my family or group respond with your buddies to dig up any dirt on me to put me in my place or to try and get me to stop disagreeing with you. I'll take that as intimidating and threatening to me and my families well being whether you define it that way or not.
If I had any desire at all to do that and you gave me access to your pictures I would be allowed to do that.
You would have no recourse.

Now, reasonable people do not do those things and no one, certainly not me, is endorsing what brown did.
My point, which I made a long time ago and keep reiterating solely because people keep responding to me so i answer their responses, is that calling those texts a threat was sensationalizing by the media because they do not meet the definition of a threat. That doesn’t mean the were a good thing to do. Doesn’t mean he wasn’t an ******* to do it.

Unfortunately many people want to pile on and ignore facts.

I’m done. I am leaving this thread because it is going nowhere.
I will not be responding to any more posts directed at me. I’ve explained this issue over and over and people continue to bring up the same points that have been addressed multiple times. You either want to get it or you don’t.

3b6d3o.jpg
18769002-7489991-image-a-19_1569101242885.jpg

This is why I think he will use all his money before he knows what happened to his bank account. All this private jet flights and people following him around filming his every move is crazy. He thinks his life is very important to people outside football.

One of my thoughts aboiut this whole affair is the concept of the Patriot Way.
Which means different things to Patriot fans.
To me it has always meant respect for your team, teammates and people in general.
AB doesn't seem to have much respect for others - massive entitlement issues.
So even if he respected Belichick ... Brady ... coaches ... he kind of forgot Robert Kraft.

That wasn't forgivable ...

Wow Rosenhaus still working for AB, I don’t know why he hasn’t washed his hands of him. Doesn’t seem like a good use of time anymore.

I'll give a very simple example situation.

Someone has been rambling me in a harassing way. I send that person a picture of her children coming out of school, with nothing else. Believe it or not, that is DEFINITELY a prosecutable threat.
Kids is/are definitely off limits ... anyone with some morals knows this.

Last edited:
Posting this because if I am the league ... I slow walk this investigation.

Posting this because if I am the league ... I slow walk this investigation.

Hopefully not the Chiefs. That’s a scary squad if he somehow gets his head in line for some games.

18769002-7489991-image-a-19_1569101242885.jpg

This is why I think he will use all his money before he knows what happened to his bank account. All this private jet flights and people following him around filming his every move is crazy. He thinks his life is very important to people outside football.
I doubt it considering he doesn’t actually pay any of these people.

Wow Rosenhaus still working for AB, I don’t know why he hasn’t washed his hands of him. Doesn’t seem like a good use of time anymore.
This was in April 2019 and I took this as a former Steeler who was just bitter, but after getting some insight into what he says to people, I think he is fake. That smile and the God antics is just a facade.

Let’s keep this rolling for at least 638 more posts...

I just don't want him to go to Kansas City somehow. Teams will have interest. If he's not charged and gets an 8 game suspension like Hunt who kicked a female then at what point is it PC to pick him up? Teams will say F it why does waiting a full year make it any better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes