PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. That was fun (not) while it lasted.

And now the ****ing chiefs will trade for Ramsey

I am exhausted ...............

BTW, not to toss out an "I told you", but as a general "Damn it!", the potential of this happening is a big part of why I didn't want Thomas traded away.

This team is currently less stacked at WR/TE than it was last year from week 4 on, until Gordon got suspended.

Good, I was already fed up with his ****. He just ain't even remotely a quality person.

This offense will likely have to run it more. Man we need to hope gordon stays sober the whole year.

Weird how it doesn't seem like AB is burning the bridge.

"The New England Patriots are releasing Antonio Brown. We appreciate the hard work of many people over the past 11 days, but we feel that it is best to move in a different direction at this time.”

I like the "11 days" part.

If they win #7 this season, does he get a ring?

Can we trade for Ramsey pls? Maybe theyd pull a pittsburgh and refuse to trade him to us.

Well unfortunately for Brown that matters to all this. And that on top of the rape allegations that could still wind up being true, and the fact that we just plain don't need him, and it's time to cut the cord.

Yes, but your interpretation is, to say in such a way as to let this die, questionable. And on that note, let's allow this specific line of talk to just die.

BTW, not to toss out an "I told you", but as a general "Damn it!", the potential of this happening is a big part of why I didn't want Thomas traded away.

This team is currently less stacked at WR/TE than it was last year from week 4 on.

What’s their money situation right now? Can they even afford to makes a trade out there for a wideout? A proven wideout.

In Jakobi we trust

"The New England Patriots are releasing Antonio Brown. We appreciate the hard work of many people over the past 11 days, but we feel that it is best to move in a different direction at this time.”

I like the "11 days" part.
Distancing themselves from him. He was on the Steelers and Raiders way longer!

Looks like his years of poor behavior are finally catching up to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes