PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he didn't send those texts i'd imagine he would still be here, but he shot himself in the foot with those texts. No idea where he goes from here. Be interesting to see what comes out of all this.
I find it hard to believe he will get another NFL job prior to the NFL's investigation and civil complaint resolving themselves.

Probably should have just paid the $2 million and kept this all quiet. He's losing way more now.

I hope dorsett steps up more for us. I still worry about Gordon. Him making the year .

does this change anything?

Makes us easier to defend. Any pipe dream of going 19-0 is now over. It was a long shot even with brown on the team. Other than that no. Still SB contenders. Still have a great shot at doing something special this year.

11 very FULL days...

Can we get Demaryius Thomas back now?

They might have found out something is coming down the line on him.

Are the dolts defending him still doing so?

If he didn't send those texts i'd imagine he would still be here, but he shot himself in the foot with those texts. No idea where he goes from here. Be interesting to see what comes out of all this.
If I was a fan of another football team I wouldn't want this guy. Shot his way off 2 teams already this year. Let him rot on the unemployment line until he deides to get the help he so desperately needs

Hopefully Gordon puts some effort in this week now

Nice job, bowing to the media mob....**** you Kraft and your happy endings....

Now we'll see how smart it was to bend the knee to the fake news media once Gordon gets suspended again and your 4th receiver is Matthew Slater
So AB can do whatever he wants even after telling him to shut his mouth?

Man I’d say trade for Trent but we should be okay until Wynn comes back. Go get Ramsey if you can, make the defense downright scary.

Media 1
Belichick 0

Payback

So AB can do whatever he wants even after telling him to shut his mouth?

You know exactly who you're replying to lmao

Kinda funny that I didn’t want him but now we got him and I don’t want him to go

Weird how it doesn't seem like AB is burning the bridge.

That is what I am scared of...seems like both sides are setting it up for a later return. Assuming he doesn't do anything else stupid and that is what is keeping me sane. We know this moron is incapable of preventing stupid. So we should be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back