PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brown is 31 years old. How much long term does he have? Unless he is a model player and gets 1,300-1,500 yards this year, he is going to lose money. And he has to fight for balls with Edelman for balls from Brady where he would have been THE MAN that Carr threw to.

He can still get a good 3 year deal with a lot of guaranteed money at the end of this season.

I am not confident AB can keep it together for long stretches. BB is very successful, so who am I to question ? But geez... this guy.

I’ll take that over a guy who beat women with or kids
Antonio Brown is no saint. He is currently being sued for throwing items off a 14th floor balcony which, allegedly, almost hit a 2 year old. If it is true he did what he is accused of, he easily could have killed somebody and would be doing time for manslaughter.

I don't think the lawsuit will succeed (and don't really care one way or another). Basically the family is trying to get money because items and furniture landed near them. They are unharmed but playing the old "emotional distress" card. Regardless, it shows extremely reckless behavior and a complete lack of regard for peoples' safety.

Why?
Arguably the most talented team we've seen in New England. Brown, 11, Gordon is as good as it gets. Add in the rest of the crew & we're setting records again.

Imagine what this offense could do against a defense that knows their offense isnt scoring more than 20-25 points. Who has the personnel to stop us?
21 (Brown, Gordon, Sony, White) :cool:
Too much for teams.

We give Brady what we've all wanted whether we admit or not. Top tier, elite weapons. They might be troubled but when healthy, heads on straight, both Brown & Gordon are WR1 types. Bill invested in the future & got him weapons that can win tomorrow.

Truth be told Gordon & Brown are almost insurance for each other. We really only need one to work out. If both do we're walking up & down the field.

He's been a clown but now hes in NE. There isnt a better spot. More capable QB, OC & HC in the business. Now hes a good problem.
Plus Gronk after week 9

You know what the best thing is? As great as the offense looks on paper, it probably not even be our best unit. The D looks freaking awesome.

wonder what Tom Brady is thinking right now, im sure he has reached out to AB. Bill has given him one of his best receiver cores in years.

Bill, this is awesome! We could be a wagon this year, just like we were in 2007, only we can finish it! Hell, maybe Gronk will even change his mind! I feel bad for David missing the season. He'd have loved this.

Oh, yeah. And, Bill? Dorsett stays."

The best news about this is he is a total luxury. They were arguably the super bowl favorite before this move. If he turns into too big of an issue they can just cut him. It would be a waste of money but not a huge deal. Hopefully he is able to stay here all year and keep his head down.

I don't think anyone expects this to be long term. Just like Revis a 1 and done rehabilitation year.

I'm going to call my GM a cracker Monday to see what will happen.

giphy.gif

OMG! I just opened my laptop and saw this. Head case to Pats. We should do a pool on how long he lasts 'cause I don't see Belichick giving him any slack. But if it work, Wow!

Well now, who saw this coming? Besides everyone?:rolleyes:

Nothing to think about, just get the popcorn ready and enjoy the show.
Pretty much.

I hate Brown but in the end all I care about is winning, having fun watching the team and something to do the 1st Sunday in February.

Bill, this is awesome! We could be a wagon this year, just like we were in 2007, only we can finish it! Hell, maybe Gronk will even change his mind! I feel bad for David missing the season. He'd have loved this.

Oh, yeah. And, Bill? Dorsett stays."
Dorsett may be a casualty.
He will never see the field. There isn’t enough playing time for Edelman AB Gordon and DT.
At least gunnah can cover kicks.

Pats are trading for Trent Williams for a 7th rounder and he's chosen to take a salary cut and play for free,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back