PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
When has the NFL suspended any player before an arrest or admission of guilt by the player?
Zeke Elliot got 6 games without charges, and he and Jerry Jones fought the case tooth and nail. Jones spent a few million dollars fighting the league.

That’s not true, as far as I remember. Perhaps I’m wrong, but I think the Elliot case from only a couple of years ago is a prime example.

That’s not true, as far as I remember. Perhaps I’m wrong, but I think the Elliot case from only a couple of years ago is a prime example.
thanks I didn't know

Someone addressed this earlier in this thread. She kept suing because Goober and Archie kept breaking the confidentiality agreement.
Peyton is such an unbelievable scumbag. Why does the media let him off the hook?

I think it's never other than Elliot. There would be no precedent for preemptively suspending Brown.
Well, technically, the Elliot case is the precedent, so we shouldn’t say that it would be unprecedented.

Last edited:
You are not wrong.
I saw her in Portsmouth, NH a couple of years ago. A little wrinkly but hey, i'm pushing 50. Who am I to judge?

This fellow seems to be on borrowed time.

Well, technically, the Elliot case is the precedent, so we shouldn’t say that it would be unprecedented.

The Elliot case isn't precedent either, because the suspension was after the legal investigation.

Also, Tyreek Hill was placed on the commissioner’s exempt list

I'm not talking about the exempt list, I'm talking about suspensions.

I was a teenager in the mid-80s. Those NEP teams are comfort food.

Hell, I still think Amy Mann is kinda cute even though shes pushing 60.....just because shes from the 80s.

Aimee.

And she is still hot.

Except there was a criminal investigation with Elliot. Prosecutor even told the nfl he believed the accuser but didn't think he could get a conviction so there was no charges.

I fear that the O will be without Brown for a chunk at some point

If the extent of your legal knowledge is two dictionaries, you need to look further....Not being snarky but
Let's check Federal Statues and the FBI definition..

An Updated Definition of Rape

Forcible rape” had been defined by the UCR SRS as “the carnal knowledge of a female, forcibly and against her will.” That definition, unchanged since 1927, was outdated and narrow. It only included forcible male penile penetration of a female vagina. The new definition is:

“The penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim.”
Violence or threat of violence is not mentioned or required....
I am not being snarky either, but your above post is grossly misleading (whether or not deliberately so is something known but to you and the Good Lord). You kinda left out the most important part of your "updated definition". The website you quoted states in its very first sentence:

In a victory for survivors of rape and their advocates, the Attorney General announced a newly revised definition of rape for nationwide data collection, ensuring that rape will be more accurately reported nationwide.

It also states:

The new UCR SRS definition of rape does not change Federal or state criminal codes or impact charging and prosecution on the Federal, State or local level, it simply means that rape will be more accurately reported nationwide.

So, despite your claim to the contrary, you have not given us federal statutes or any actual law, you've merely provided the definition the FBI uses for data collection purposes only. It seems we both need to look further.

An Updated Definition of Rape

Her and Susannah Hoffs.

I'll be back in 5 minutes.....
No question.

Lita Ford also needs to be on the "Hot musical artists of the 80s" list.

Sheena Easton was also pretty cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference