PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
She didn’t know he was

Let it go.. if your so concerned about responding to the posters comments go ahead and do it.

You worry about you and I will worry about myself and most certainly can choose who and what I want to respond to.

Thanks for the concern though.
It’s important we address points in the post we’re responding to and that we don’t make any assumptions on guilt or innocence.

That’s the way discussions work.

So they're reacting irrationally and over-correcting. No one in the cult sheds a tear when it turns out a man goes away forever, or years, and or loses everything and is later exonerated -let's say by balant evidence or even DNA. What concerns me the most is those like you who know the salem witch mob is wrong and dangerous, but shrug your shoulders and say "well so many bad people have gotten away with bad things" so I'm just gonna turn my head while the lynch mob and media whips up a frenzy and pushes society further and further away from what took so long to build.

Listen I get it, a lot of horrible monsters have gotten away with crimes against victims. That said you can't just accuse people of something bad and believe the accuser with a fair trial/hearing of evidence. The reasons are obvious. For some reason it has become socially alienating if you uphold this position for ALL people - regardless of race and gender (remember that???). Dare speak up against the mob and suffer the consequences. Who's the bully?

I don't disagree, and I am probably someone you'd consider a liberal. It's something we need to figure out as a society.

dont know if the alegations are founded or not, but this is what you get with AB. He could be totally innocent but this is the type of drama that follows him. THIS is what we dont need and never should have signed him becuase of it. GREAT WR, but one we dont need and especially the problems he brings with him.

I take issue with you saying "this type of drama". Arguing with a teammate and team management is completely different than being a rapist.

Goes back to her "rapist's" house for her things, doesn't go to the police, instead 16 months later files a lawsuit for money when her "rapist" is one of the most talked about and vilified men in American sports.

This really should be a red flag for people.
It will not be a red flag because she is a woman. Women are saints. Remember that. They never do anything underhanded.

Again, it's a backlash against millions upon millions of men getting away with transgressions - often brutal ones - against all oppressed classes, not just women.

That doesn't make it right and as I said, I also don't particularly like the direction things are going, but I fully understand why it's happening the way it is. People are fed up with constant unpunished violations of human rights over the course of history.
“Million upon millions of transgression against oppressed people”?

If you believe each individual case represents the history of humanity, you don’t understand the simple logic of “Innocent until PROVEN guilty”

Our hearts don’t ache over things that happened in previous lifetimes. Crap, if they did we’d wake up depressed everyday.

Life is still awesome

Haven't read all 53 pages, but I don't see how the NFL can take action solely based on a civil lawsuit with no criminal charges, unless there is evidence like a video or something stronger than what has already been presented.

They can.

It will come down to whether or not they believe her.

And the credibility of the witnesses all seem to align perfectly with whatever is best for Goodell’s career and public relations.

Exempt list. Cut. BB trades for Trent Williams just to piss everyone off.

Agreed. I'm just giving examples of why some women continue to work with others after a sexual assault. if you're asking me to speculate, she did it because of his money. But this does apply to the Weinstein women who actually agreed to work with him again, or who were known to socialize with him in his house, after what he did. In other words, he could destroy careers, if they talked. But that doesn't mean you have to hang out with him.

Wait, so are you implying that she (and the other women in the Weinstein cases) are whores? Because if they were willing to participate in sexual activities, no matter their distaste, for economic reasons, then by definition they are!

“Million upon millions of transgression against oppressed people”?

If you believe each individual case represents the history of humanity, you don’t understand the simple logic of “Innocent until PROVEN guilty”

Our hearts don’t ache over things that happened in previous lifetimes. Crap, if they did we’d wake up depressed everyday.

Life is still awesome

Again, I'm not saying it's right or I'm ok with it, I'm just explaining why it's happening.

Guilty people going unpunished in the past doesn’t make an innocent man guilty in the present. It’s a horrific argument to say an innocent person today has to be punished in order to even score for other people doing things in the past.
Ironically the same people who support that innocent until proven guilty because history would flip out if you suspected an Arab of being a terrorist because of previous Arabs.
There is no “Evening the score” and let’s hope there never will be

But some have this hyper-empathy condition where they feel they must identify with with an alleged victim. Why when the victim may be the accused?

True with Peyton, not true with Weinstein.

Glad everyone thinks the witch is dead now that Weinstein was outed. The fact is he’s one fraction of the tip of the iceberg. Hollywood is a disgusting sleeze pit. And casting couch antics aren’t even the worst part...pedophilia is.

So when Gordon has another incident were left with Jules and old ass has-been Watson

Ah the NY media. Gotta love them.
What’s your point? Think people are just making things up about AB? Who would make up him throwing furniture out of a window?

After some research, this is the accuser's website:

www.tayloredgymnastics.com

The "address" listed is a cornfield. This women is full of sh*t.

Well to be fair it could be her cornfield and she may be close to a breakthrough on a new cutting edge workout that in some way requires large quantities of corn grade ethanol.

??? :D

I'll have to just agree to disagree.

If they lose AB, I'm perfectly fine with the team they have (as long as AB doesn't go to another contender - - which I surmise was BB's intention this weekend).

From what I see of the Pats, and what I see of the "contenders", there is simply no other team that has BOTH this offense AND defense.

Would it be nice to have AB? Sure. But would it be a gamechanger not to have him? Nope. This is the only team in the NFL that can say that.
It would have been so fun to see him on this offense though. Woulda coulda!

Who cares what she said? I’ve, however come into posession of photos that clearly show Rothlesbuger and brown playing golf with satan

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News