PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Another hot take from Kellerman

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of that is a reason to dislike the O.P. itself. You have to be smart enough to know that. Doubling down on it just makes you look like a fool.

I disagree. I honestly disliked the posts I disliked. That's what the dislike button is for, isn't it? I have nothing against the original poster. But I genuinely disliked the post, and I dislike the practice of continuing to post stupid opinions from stupid people. It's not vindictive. But I dislike it, and so I am expressing my displeasure.

Perhaps that displeasure wasn't done in a way you consider acceptable. Which is why I also genuinely disliked your take on disliking. Again, not vindictive, just really disliked it.

The Douche Irate comment was a bit vindictive, no doubt about that one. Got me on that one. Feel free to dislike. I won't whine about it.

I disagree. I honestly disliked the posts I disliked. That's what the dislike button is for, isn't it? I have nothing against the original poster. But I genuinely disliked the post, and I dislike the practice of continuing to post stupid opinions from stupid people. It's not vindictive. But I dislike it, and so I am expressing my displeasure.

Perhaps that displeasure wasn't done in a way you consider acceptable. Which is why I also genuinely disliked your take on disliking. Again, not vindictive, just really disliked it.

The Douche Irate comment was a bit vindictive, no doubt about that one. Got me on that one. Feel free to dislike. I won't whine about it.
Sometimes dislike and datlike seem about the same to me...

Many feel as though it's one of the best, meaning top few. I respectfully disagree, but I'd still have it in my top ten.

Season two was difficult to get through. The rest was pretty good. Definitely worth a watch.
See? This thread is totally important, educational, informative, relevant!

All's well that ends well, right?

Why do people quote or take anything he says seriously? He does it for the clicks. It's not how he really feels..it's the networks agenda
Um, BTM, you're totally about to run out of space for all those banners next year...

...You won't be pissed when the next one's red, right?

If you don't like an O.P. because of your reasoning, make a post saying so and/or use the ignore thread option, rather than using an inapplicable dislike, and I'll defend you on that all the way. Just doing what you did, which is essentially clicking dislike on an entire genre of threads without explanation, is asinine.

you've gotta admit it has been a long time since we've had a good deus/douche joke

but can we get back to the wire please?

you've gotta admit it has been a long time since we've had a good deus/douche joke

but can we get back to the wire please?
th
th
th
th
th
th

If you don't like an O.P. because of your reasoning, make a post saying so and/or use the ignore thread option, rather than using an inapplicable dislike, and I'll defend you on that all the way. Just doing what you did, which is essentially clicking dislike on an entire genre of threads without explanation, is asinine.

If someone has actually put the time and energy and thought into a post, I will do likewise.

If they're just spamming stupid opinions though, they get an equivalent response.

I appreciate your offer to defend me all the way if I follow certain Internet social norms though. I will sleep well tonight with that warm sense of security you have instilled within me.

You guys want HAWT TAKEZ?

-MAX KELLERMAN HAS A FETISH FOR SHAVING HIS LEGS WITH PEANUT BUTTER THEN SMEARS IT ON TOAST AND EATS IT!!

see anyone can throw **** out there with no repercussions.. It's easy

Chunky or smooth? Skippy or Jiff? Reduced fat or fat filled? So many questions.

What is going on with Max, he used to be a respected journalist who was gaining traction in the boxing world.

He has sold his soul for the BSPN payout. He might be making more money, but not sure he can look at himself in the mirror. His brother would be disappointed in him

You guys want HAWT TAKEZ?

-MAX KELLERMAN HAS A FETISH FOR SHAVING HIS LEGS WITH PEANUT BUTTER THEN SMEARS IT ON TOAST AND EATS IT!!

Max-Kellerman-new-pic-1.jpg

see anyone can throw **** out there with no repercussions.. It's easy
...only what you just said is accurate...

One of the best written and delivered shows of all time

My wife and I gave it 5 episodes and we didn't like it.

I liked these shows more ...

Breaking Bad, Games of Thrones, Bloodline, Suits, Fargo, Better Caul Saul, Mad Men, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Seinfeld (Are there any great comedies these days?), House of Cards, Ray Donovan, Billions, Narcos, Dexter, Sherlock, Westworld, The Americans, Vikings, Broadchurch, Bates Motel, Kung Fu (honest) and Outlander.

There are probably more from the 70's-90's that I haven't thought of.

Right now the next on our list are Stranger Things and The Night Of. I hear those are great.

I am a pretty peaceful guy and there aren't many people on my "would punch in the face list", but that Giants nut-hugger Max Kellerman certainly is.

you will have to get in line...I am FIRST...after I'm done you're welcome to sloppy seconds..and by that I mean the smashed in face and drooping jaw bereft of teeth that will most certainly mark Wallopalooza 2017

Last edited:
you will have to get in line...I am FIRST...after I'm I'm done you're welcome to sloppy seconds..and by that I mean the smashed in face and drooping jaw bereft of teeth that will most certainly mark Wallopalooza 2017

I'll just curb stomp him then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back