PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Another hilarious post from Fin Heaven...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this guy is a troll. I was reading a post of his in a Colts thread (the Super Bowl ring one) and he comes off as a Manning/Polian/Colts sympathizer.
A mole troll,come to destroy from within. :eek:

Last edited:
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=201145&highlight=swammi+predictions

I can't believe I forgot to post the link to the thread in question. So here it is. I think it's even funnier how many Dolphin fans seriously agree with this guy. I'm gonna love reading some of their posts when Trent Green is officially benched halfway through the season.
Remember the u-tube video taken of the finfans after TGinn was drafted. That jaw dropping,I can't believe they just did that look on their faces? Thats how I picture them.Half way through the season.I couldn't believe what I was reading,there going to do WHAT with an old quarterback comeing off a major concusion. And a first year guy who's never been a head coach before and no O line.They better get out of the sun. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I love how Fin fans keep praising Cameron's play calling. Did they watch the San Diego-New Endland playoff game?

Remember the u-tube video taken of the finfans after TGinn was drafted. That jaw dropping,I can't believe they just did that look on their faces? Thats how I picture them.Half way through the season.I couldn't believe what I was reading,there going to do WHAT with an old quarterback comeing off a major concusion. And a first year guy who's never been a head coach before and no O line.They better get out of the sun. :rolleyes:

You mean this gem? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEuy6w33mzs&NR=1

I heard Quinn has been stinking it up though.

Okay, I was not sure, because they are similar, and they both talk about betting. The only thing that threw me off was that Dolfan4life84 is apparently 40, and aqua is 18 or something.

Finheaven isn't allowed multiple screen names. If you have 2 names on the same IP, you get banned, it happend to one of our best members over there.

As for Patspride, don't listen to him. He says I have multiple screen names and he says he checked the IP. Yet, when I confront him and tell him to share with us how he does that, he always declines to do so. He gets pissed and calls me a liar and a hipocrite, which in turn makes him a liar and a hipocrite. Ironic, eh?

Why am I not suprised.:rolleyes:

Fin fans are sad.

Don't classify the entire fan base with one tool.

Look at patspride, I don't base my entire opinion off of him. If I did, you guys would have the worst fan base in sports world wide.

Finheaven isn't allowed multiple screen names. If you have 2 names on the same IP, you get banned, it happend to one of our best members over there.

As for Patspride, don't listen to him. He says I have multiple screen names and he says he checked the IP. Yet, when I confront him and tell him to share with us how he does that, he always declines to do so. He gets pissed and calls me a liar and a hipocrite, which in turn makes him a liar and a hipocrite. Ironic, eh?
do you really think anybody here believes you?lol your a proven liar .ill bump the thread that proves it to the top so everyone can see for themselves who dont already know .:D :D

,OH YEAH, Thats the one alright,it's even better than I remember. :rocker:

I heard about, but never saw it until now.

Eisen called it "A Fellini-esque Scene" I love that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I pulled a muscle laughing so hard!

Don't classify the entire fan base with one tool.

Look at patspride, I don't base my entire opinion off of him. If I did, you guys would have the worst fan base in sports world wide.

You do pretty much the same thing, justifying a losing season by saying "we beat you once!"

The beauty of sports is you never, ever know what will happen, ask the Rams in 2001, the Yankees in 2004, etc, etc and it's nice to be positive regarding your team, but there is a fine line between being positive and being a first rate homer, get real doofin fans, get to 8-8 this year after last years disaster and go from there.................

Wow, Trenchie is the life of the party, isn't he?

You do pretty much the same thing, justifying a losing season by saying "we beat you once!"

Nooooo, you're way wrong. I hear countless times that the Pats never worry about the Fins and when you guys say that, I mention the 21-0 shlubbing the Fins laid on the Pats last year. I'm just showing that the Pats should worry when they play the Fins, that's all.

Nooooo, you're way wrong. I hear countless times that the Pats never worry about the Fins and when you guys say that, I mention the 21-0 shlubbing the Fins laid on the Pats last year. I'm just showing that the Pats should worry when they play the Fins, that's all.

You guys have no chance. With the exception of a WR inury massacre in training camp or in pre-season, your secondary is going to get smoked by our WRs in October (just as Brady-Moss-Stallworth is warming up) and demolished by our D and the cold weather in December. Scheduling did not favor you guys v.s. us this year.

I will admit that I usually do worry when we play the Fins though.

You guys have no chance. With the exception of a WR inury massacre in training camp or in pre-season, your secondary is going to get smoked by our WRs in October (just as Brady-Moss-Stallworth is warming up) and demolished by our D and the cold weather in December. Scheduling did not favor you guys v.s. us this year.

I will admit that I usually do worry when we play the Fins though.

Giving us no chance is ludacris brotha man. Come on, Miami is never out of a game with our solid defense and we finally have a serviceable QB. If our line plays well then our team will succeed. To be honest, your WRs don't scare me. Stallworth only runs flys and gets hurt every year, Moss *****es and moans when he doesn't get the ball and Wes Welker is an average player. I'd be more worried about keeping Taylor and Porter off Brady if I were you guys.

See folks, the above post is a classic example of first rate homer who has little grip on reality.

A "serviceable" QB, a guy who is one hit away from a drool cup; this compared to your evaluation of Culpepper last year, whom you calmed was going to have a monster year. And Welker is just average; funny, this from a fan of the team he used to play for.

I hope the Dolphins and rest of the league think as much of our WR's as you do, talk about whistling past the graveyard, wow.

See folks, the above post is a classic example of first rate homer who has little grip on reality.

A "serviceable" QB, a guy who is one hit away from a drool cup; this compared to your evaluation of Culpepper last year, whom you calmed was going to have a monster year. And Welker is just average; funny, this from a fan of the team he used to play for.

I hope the Dolphins and rest of the league think as much of our WR's as you do, talk about whistling past the graveyard, wow.

I'm pretty sure every player in the NFL is one hit away from being done.

I always thought Welker was average. He doesn't do anything in the red zone, catches 5 or 6 yards at most and has no big play potential on special teams or offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes