PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Another Brady debate

crawhammer

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Because he moaned about veteran weapons and once AB shot his way out of town they wasted a second on Sanu… who was a carbon copy of Meyers. They could have been twin brothers.

Tom could simply have used Meyers and saved them a draft pick, not only that but to get Sanu more reps he eviscerated Jakobi in the Cleveland game for failing to run the next progression in a route. Up to that point Meyers had caught 90% of his targets or some stupid good number. A game later Sanu made the same exact mistake Meyers did, AB did it against Miami… Tom just didn’t want rookies.

And once Sanu got hurt, they desperately needed Meyers and his confidence was shot, he was questioning everything and playing half speed. Wouldn’t have mattered, Tom was hurt, they weren’t good enough… but we’d have had a 2nd in 2020.

The Bradystans pretend he walks on water and never errs… he was wrong on Meyers.
Brady may be the uncredited GM in Tampa Bay but he had no such role in New England. That trade for Sanu is on the actual GM. And pump the brakes on Meyers, he's nothing special. 2 TDs in 3 seasons and both came in blowouts. Seems like a lot of people think he'll lose some snaps with Bourne moving into the slot so Thornton can get his reps on the outside. Brady didn't want to waste his time with Harry either and it seems like he was onto something there. He also was targeting Cyril Grayson, Breshad Perriman, and Tyler Johnson at times this past season... not exactly hardened veterans. How about Meyers just wasn't very good in 2019.

This is the kind of mental gymnastics that only die hard BB sophist defenders do on a daily basis to justify his failings as a GM. Nobody forced BB to trade for Sanu, who was damaged goods.

In fact if BB was going to trade for a WR that year, Golden Tate would have been a much better choice for 1 year. And this also ignores the fact that BB didn't even need to go out and get another WR if he hadn't gotten rid of Demaryius Thomas for nothing at the end of training camp that year.

Not to mention his all-time FAIL selection of N'Keal Harry in the 1st round of 2019 CREATED the shortages at WR in the first place.

View attachment 43245

BB FAILED the organization with bad drafting and bad roster management at WR. It wasn't Brady's fault that he was given no weapons to work with. In fact BB's refusal to keep on Danny Amendola the year before helped create the bad WR situation in 2019.

Yet somehow BB comes out without a single iota of blame because he walks on water and never makes mistakes, right? And get off it about Meyers. He's a decent slot WR but not some GENIUS talent who was held back by Brady. LMAO. Are you going to blame Harry's failures on Brady too? If so you're also going to need to blame Cam Newton and Mac Jones for 'holding him back'. *rolls eyes*
If BB had drafted Deebo or AJ Brown Tom would still be gone. Move on with your life... AJ Brown isn't even on the Titans anymore. Live in the now man.

I ciritcize BB all the time... I'm sure there's lot of examples of Brady ball washers being critical about him... right? 2019 was a bad draft, they came away with a few players but not enough for the number of picks they spent. Other than that the Pats have been of the best drafting and talent evaluating teams in the NFL and have been for over two decades.

Brady may be the uncredited GM in Tampa Bay but he had no such role in New England. That trade for Sanu is on the actual GM. And pump the brakes on Meyers, he's nothing special. 2 TDs in 3 seasons and both came in blowouts. Seems like a lot of people think he'll lose some snaps with Bourne moving into the slot so Thornton can get his reps on the outside. Brady didn't want to waste his time with Harry either and it seems like he was onto something there. He also was targeting Cyril Grayson, Breshad Perriman, and Tyler Johnson at times this past season... not exactly hardened veterans. How about Meyers just wasn't very good in 2019.
Sure... Brady had no undue influence in New England as a twenty year member of the team. Keep deluding yourself.

I heard how Tyler Johnson was an incredible draft pick by Tampa for the last two years, "why couldn't BB draft that guy" was a popular refrain. Now he and Grayson aren't good huh? Grayson caught six receptions for 81 yards and a game winning touchdown with 15 seconds left against the New York Jets. Grayson filled in for Antonio Brown on the game winning play, who had previously left the game during the third quarter in week 17.

I already slaughtered your take by showing you how the 2020 Bucs ran the ball more than anyother team in the NFL postseason... then they did the opposite in 2021 and lost. Brady had Mike Evans, Gronk, Brate, Johnson etc... he had plenty of weapons. Take your "L" and go home.

Newsflash... Tom can't cure concussions or covid either... put down the Brady body pillow and step away from the keyboard.

Absurdly trading a 2nd for a player like Sanu when BB knew he didn't want to re-sign TB is on him. But before you say they were "all in", trading for Sanu was not going to come close of saving that 2019 season. He was a #2 on a good day, but mostly has been the #3 option at WR during his career.

Also, Bill laughably asking Sanu to return a punt he's done once in his career when they were desperate at WR and where he lacks agility was one of Bill's most idiotic coaching moves.
Who said BB didn't want to re-sign Tom? That was a decision made after 2019 had long ended and Tom was the one who decided to leave... it's literally the "free" in free agent. According to him he decided to leave the year prior... his own words from his Howard Stern interview.

Tom wanted vet WR's. BB got him AB and then Sanu when AB exploded in their face... which everyone including Kraft knew was a possibility... which is why Bob had Tom take some accountability the moment AB was acquired by saying Tom signed off on it. Bob couldn't handle another bad PR hit at the time and Tom wanted AB, lobbied for him on Twitter.

He then pouted after the team let AB go despite the team being undefeated at that point. Sanu was to appease Tom. Both moves were bad moves in hindsight... now you Brady honks are trying to lump it all on Bill's plate and excusing Tom's complicity in that sht show. BB had to put Sanu in punt return because he had to bench Gunner in order to fit him on the roster. Mistakes all around, I'm not the one being blatantly biased in assigning blame... that would be the TB12 zealots here.

You'll have to show me that clip on Howard Stern, but I remember him saying he knew 2019 was his last year when they didn't extend his contract. You don't let a QB go to FA unless you don't want him.
Youtube. Brady insisted he become a free agent after 2018 as a condition for reworking his deal for 2019. That was Tom’s idea because he knew he was probably gone.
Trading for Sanu wasn't the problem. Trading a 2nd round pick for him was. The 49ers and the Pats were the only teams competing for Sanu. But after Dimetroff told the 49ers he wanted a 2nd, even Shanahan who coached Sanu, wasn't going to touch that and backed out. They then turned their attention to Emmanuel Sanders while Bill was still under the impression he was still competing with Kyle Shanahan. Bill unfortunately got taken to the cleaners by a guy who was about to get fired. And by the way, Emmanuel Sanders was the Pats first choice, but they couldn't fit him under the cap....which is another story.
The Pats are in cap hell from going all in. Either you accept that, or deny it whilst also telling me they couldn’t afford Sanders due to the cap. The trade compensation Atlanta wanted was a second, BB was trying to make TB happy. TB was sending Sanu hints on twitter.
I seem to get lumped into the "Brady honks", but I've explained many times before Brady has had a ton of on-field blunders.
What do you think about Thornton and this draft? We should try to stay on topic.

Other than that the Pats have been of the best drafting and talent evaluating teams in the NFL and have been for over two decades.
Wrong. Not including Mac's 7th alternate selection, the Patriots have had 1 pro bowl appearance (Jamie Collins in 2015) from all of their draft picks since 2013. That probably ranks 32nd in the NFL.

I heard how Tyler Johnson was an incredible draft pick by Tampa for the last two years, "why couldn't BB draft that guy" was a popular refrain. Now he and Grayson aren't good huh? Grayson caught six receptions for 81 yards and a game winning touchdown with 15 seconds left against the New York Jets. Grayson filled in for Antonio Brown on the game winning play, who had previously left the game during the third quarter in week 17.

I already slaughtered your take by showing you how the 2020 Bucs ran the ball more than anyother team in the NFL postseason... then they did the opposite in 2021 and lost. Brady had Mike Evans, Gronk, Brate, Johnson etc... he had plenty of weapons. Take your "L" and go home.
I'm not spinning my wheels on the postseason stuff again... they also threw the ball more than any other team and scored 71% of the time through their passing game (and that's with Brady also accounting for 25% of their rushing TDs).

Who said Tyler Johnson was an incredible draft pick? For a 6th rounder he's ok. No one is expecting big things out of TJ.

Grayson sucks, especially if you're comparing him to an all-time great like Antonio Brown. His 6 receptions in that one game are more than half of his career total. Kudos to Brady for connecting on a game-winner with a bum.

Youtube. Brady insisted he become a free agent after 2018 as a condition for reworking his deal for 2019. That was Tom’s idea because he knew he was probably gone.
I'm not getting into this on this thread but this just isn't accurate.

Wrong. Not including Mac's 7th alternate selection, the Patriots have had 1 pro bowl appearance (Jamie Collins in 2015) from all of their draft picks since 2013. That probably ranks 32nd in the NFL.
Every year a former Patriot rookie becomes the highest paid free agent in the NFL at their respective position. JimmyG was the highest paid player in the entire league when he signed, Chandler Jones became the highest paid defender when he signed, Jamie Collins became the highest paid ILB in the league when he signed, Joe Thuney became the highest paid Guard when he signed, JC Jackson was the highest paid free agent CB this offseason.... it's odd how this keeps happening from a team that sucks at finding rookie talent.

The GM who acquired Tom Brady, Seymour, Gronk, McCourty, Mankins, Vollmer, Solder, Flowers, Asante, Light, Ghost, Allen, Mayo, Hightower, Collins, Mason, Thuney and Butler is easily one of the best talent evaluators in the NFL.

It's not even a question except here... in weird world.

Take your meds.
I'm not spinning my wheels on the postseason stuff again...
Because you lost the debate and had to resort to calling me arrogant or a snob... name calling. Facts proved you wrong.
they also threw the ball more than any other team
This is a lie. I presented you the facts, the data, on a per game basis and totals... now you're pretending I didn't, so you're intentionally choosing the lie over the truth. If you can't tell the truth, stop chasing me around this place and hijacking threads. Poster's who lie about facts are ultimately trolls.

Sure, it never happened...

Patriots owner Robert Kraft opened up to Peter King of NBC Sports about Brady's looming free agency. He admitted that his hope was for Brady to either re-sign with New England or walk away from the game altogether. He also gave us a look at Brady's thinking prior to the 2019 season when speaking about giving him the freedom to possibly hit free agency.

"Before the season started, it was very important to Tom that he be free to do whatever he wanted at the end of the year," Kraft told King. "You know what I said to myself? That any person who plays 20 years for this team and helps us get to six Super Bowls, and been really selfless, has earned that right. I love the young man like he's part of my family. Blood family. Anyone who's done that has earned the right to control his future after 20 years."

Last edited:
yes it is accurate. It was Brady who demanded the escape clause, which he then took advantage of a year later. Kraft publicly acknowledged this, saying Brady deserved the freedom to leave if he wanted to.

I think he wasn't sure he'd leave at the time, but the state of the Patriots weapons was probably the biggest factor, compared with Tampa's. From both sides' perspective it was best he left, but it was TB that pulled the trigger, it was out of the team's control once they agreed to that. And I don't think negative feelings or motives had much to do with his leaving either.

Sure, it never happened...

Patriots owner Robert Kraft opened up to Peter King of NBC Sports about Brady's looming free agency. He admitted that his hope was for Brady to either re-sign with New England or walk away from the game altogether. He also gave us a look at Brady's thinking prior to the 2019 season when speaking about giving him the freedom to possibly hit free agency.

"Before the season started, it was very important to Tom that he be free to do whatever he wanted at the end of the year," Kraft told King. "You know what I said to myself? That any person who plays 20 years for this team and helps us get to six Super Bowls, and been really selfless, has earned that right. I love the young man like he's part of my family. Blood family. Anyone who's done that has earned the right to control his future after 20 years."

Sure, but that's not what you said and why I said it wasn't accurate. The reason Brady insisted on Pats removing franchise tag was because the Pats wouldn't commit to going more than year to year extensions.

1. Pats don't extend Brady for more than 1 year; THUS
2. Brady wants ability to be a FA.

It's well known Brady wanted a multi-year extension. Bill wouldn't agree. So, Brady said fine, but I want to be free after this season then. Your revisionist history is innacurate.

yes it is accurate. It was Brady who demanded the escape clause, which he then took advantage of a year later. Kraft publicly acknowledged this, saying Brady deserved the freedom to leave if he wanted to.

I think he wasn't sure he'd leave at the time, but the state of the Patriots weapons was probably the biggest factor, compared with Tampa's. From both sides' perspective it was best he left, but it was TB that pulled the trigger, it was out of the team's control once they agreed to that. And I don't think negative feelings or motives had much to do with his leaving either.
Because Bill wouldn't agree to a multi-year contract.

CAUSE: Bill won't extend Brady for more than a year.

EFFECT: Brady demands ability to be a FA.

Who can blame Brady for no longer wanting to be under Bill's thumb, treating him like a washed up veteran, after 19 years of exemplary service.

It's beyond silly at this point for Patriots fans to even discuss Brady's departure.

1. We know Brady left because he wanted more of a commitment (deserved)
2. The Patriots are clearly rebuilding, and keeping Brady wouldn't have helped us.

3. Biggest reason this discussion is worthless: if we kept Brady for 2020 and we won more games, we wouldn't have the QB we have now, who's going to be with us for the next 15 years. Instead, our starting QB would be Bailey Zappe.

Last edited:
Sure, but that's not what you said and why I said it wasn't accurate.
It's exactly what I said... scroll up and read the exchange again.
The reason Brady insisted on Pats removing franchise tag was because the Pats wouldn't commit to going more than year to year extensions.

1. Pats don't extend Brady for more than 1 year; THUS
2. Brady wants ability to be a FA.

It's well known Brady wanted a multi-year extension. Bill wouldn't agree. So, Brady said fine, but I want to be free after this season then. Your revisionist history is innacurate.
Brady reworked his deal and extended numerous times from 2014 on, agreed to take a little less to win, and did. The team matched that commitment in cap dollars by doing what they avoided for the decade and a half prior by kicking cap debt down the road and borrowing from future cap.

Tom can be salty all he wants about how it ended or that they didn't buy him enough "weapons," but three rings in four Super Bowls over 6 years was worth it. Who else has come close to doing that recently? If they gave him a longterm extension earlier a lot of those championships likely don't happen. Brady honks who believe Brady's mere existence ensures championships marvel at his 7 rings, but ignore the 15 seasons his team didn't win the ring. It takes a team.

Because you lost the debate and had to resort to calling me arrogant or a snob... name calling.
Take your meds.
Don't throw rocks from a glass house, brother. You do more name-calling than pretty much any member of the forum. If I took my meds every time you told me so then I'd be dead from an overdose.

Facts proved you wrong.
Facts according to you. No one actually believes Tampa Bay won the Super Bowl in 2020 because they committed to the run. They went from 7-9 to 11-5 and then 4-0 in the postseason with a Super Bowl title because Brady replaced Winston as their quarterback. That's what everyone truly believes it's so god damn obvious.

This is a lie. I presented you the facts, the data, on a per game basis and totals... now you're pretending I didn't, so you're intentionally choosing the lie over the truth. If you can't tell the truth, stop chasing me around this place and hijacking threads. Poster's who lie about facts are ultimately trolls.
2020 Postseason...

Most passing attempts:
1. Brady = 138

2. Allen = 120
3. Mahomes = 117

Most passing yards:
1. Brady = 1061

2. Mahomes = 850
3. Allen = 817

Most passing TDs:
1. Brady = 10

2t. Allen = 5
2t. Rodgers = 5

Can you read those numbers? Brady leads them all by a wide margin. Brady threw the ball more than any other quarterback in the 2020 postseason... fact.

This is why you are arrogant. You think all you have to do to be right is just say whatever you want while declaring victory. It's comical.

Every year a former Patriot rookie becomes the highest paid free agent in the NFL at their respective position. JimmyG was the highest paid player in the entire league when he signed, Chandler Jones became the highest paid defender when he signed, Jamie Collins became the highest paid ILB in the league when he signed, Joe Thuney became the highest paid Guard when he signed, JC Jackson was the highest paid free agent CB this offseason.... it's odd how this keeps happening from a team that sucks at finding rookie talent.

The GM who acquired Tom Brady, Seymour, Gronk, McCourty, Mankins, Vollmer, Solder, Flowers, Asante, Light, Ghost, Allen, Mayo, Hightower, Collins, Mason, Thuney and Butler is easily one of the best talent evaluators in the NFL.
So now the best player at every position in the NFL was drafted by the Patriots? Seriously, name them. Good luck because there is no one. How many players on the Patriots current roster are even top 5 at their position?

I stated a fact... excluding Mac's next man up x7, the Patriots have had 1 pro bowl appearance (Jamie Collins in 2015) from all of their draft picks since 2013. That's rather weak.

Don't throw rocks from a glass house, brother. You do more name-calling than pretty much any member of the forum. If I took my meds every time you told me so then I'd be dead from an overdose.
You called me "a snob" when you couldn't debate facts anymore... because you'd already lost. You argued Tampa didn't "run the ball more" at the end of the 2020 season so I showed you how wrong you were... I showed you how they ran more than any other team in both per game rushing attempts and overall totals in the playoffs.
Facts according to you. No one actually believes Tampa Bay won the Super Bowl in 2020 because they committed to the run. They went from 7-9 to 11-5 and then 4-0 in the postseason with a Super Bowl title because Brady replaced Winston as their quarterback. That's what everyone truly believes it's so god damn obvious.
They ran more than any other team in the playoffs, they went from 29th in the regular season in rushing attempts to #1 in the entire NFL postseason. So no, it's not "Wozzy's opinion" that this happened, it's factually correct. Facts... like water is wet, sand is coarse and Crawhammer has to resort to lying when proven wrong.

The majority of people you meet on the street are below average, I don't care what the masses think... they're mostly clueless... lemmings. They thought Milli Vanilli were the greatest musical act on the planet, they thought the Pet Rock was a great gift idea, what the masses believe is meaningless. You on the other hand think QB's possess magic powers, and the 7 times Brady won a championship it was his QB magic that made it possible... meanwhile the 15 times he didn't win a ring it was everybody's else's fault... or his magic powers waned. Laughable fanboy nonsense.
2020 Postseason...

Most passing attempts:
1. Brady = 138

2. Allen = 120
3. Mahomes = 117

Most passing yards:
1. Brady = 1061

2. Mahomes = 850
3. Allen = 817

Most passing TDs:
1. Brady = 10

2t. Allen = 5
2t. Rodgers = 5

Can you read those numbers? Brady leads them all by a wide margin. Brady threw the ball more than any other quarterback in the 2020 postseason... fact.
So you're just going to lie again?

First off nobody said dck about passing more or less, the debate was whether Tampa ran the ball more at the end of the 2020 season. I said they did, you said they didn't. I showed you the stats that proved they did. You argued that the Bucs played in 4 playoff games so of course they would have higher totals, ignoring what I had actually written before. So I showed you they rushed more on a "per game" basis as well, exactly what I said previously.

Now here you are showing the playoff totals above when it's convenient for you... lying to obfuscate.

The Bucs averaged 34 pass attempts per game in the playoffs in 2020, that put them below KC, Buffalo, Green Bay, New Orleans, Cleveland, Indy, Washington and Pittsburgh... 8th in the postseason on a per game basis. The only team that had more rushing attempts per game in the postseason was Baltimore in a single game... a team that can't pass because their QB sucks at it.

So on a per game basis or total number of rushes... Tampa ran more (the most) in the postseason. So you were wrong.

Take your "L" and go home... stop chasing me around this board and annoying other posters because you're too stubborn to admit you were wrong.
This is why you are arrogant. You think all you have to do to be right is just say whatever you want while declaring victory. It's comical.
I was correct, dead on factually correct... and you were wrong. It's not open to interpretation or up for debate. I made a statement, you refuted the statement... I provided the data. That's how debate works.

The only reason this conversation is still going is because Ian froze that other thread and it bled over to this one because you refuse to admit facts aren't your friend.
So now the best player at every position in the NFL was drafted by the Patriots?
Nobody said that... literally nobody. What I said was annually a Patriot free agent becomes one of the highest paid players in the offseason.... JC Jackson becoming the highest paid free agent CB is the most recent example, I gave you numerous other examples already. Instead of trying to debate those... you just lied about what I said.

Don't lie, don't change what was said, stick to topic.
I stated a fact... excluding Mac's next man up x7, the Patriots have had 1 pro bowl appearance (Jamie Collins in 2015) from all of their draft picks since 2013. That's rather weak.
The Pro Bowl is a popularity contest voted on by fans and the Patriots are the most despised team in pro football. Using that as a measure of "good" is absurd. Annually Shaq Mason, Thuney, DMC, Damien Harris, Hightower, JC Jackson and others played at peak performance levels... Pro Bowl levels, even if they didn't win the popularity contest. That's how the Patriots won more games than any other team over the last two decades, not because one player had magic powers. Stop being a cheerleader and learn the game. This isn't fantasy football.

Put me on ignore, I don't want to be held responsible every time you hijack a thread.

Last edited:
You called me "a snob" when you couldn't debate facts anymore... because you'd already lost. You argued Tampa didn't "run the ball more" at the end of the 2020 season so I showed you how wrong you were... I showed you how they ran more than any other team in both per game rushing attempts and overall totals in the playoffs.
How is it you're tracking wins and loses in our debates? I'm glad you think you're keeping score accurately. You're also combining comments from 25 different discussions at this point. In this thread I merely said "they also threw the ball more than any other team" which although a fact you called me a liar. I showed you the numbers, it's not a lie, obviously.

Your whole point is to diminish Brady's impact on his new team winning a Super Bowl in his very first season with them because it entirely contradicts your contention that quarterbacks account for about 10% of a team's success. The Bucs increased their win total by 100% and won a Super Bowl... you don't get more impactful than that. As for "per game rushing attempts"... who cares? You win games by outscoring your opponent... the Bucs scored 14 TDs in the 2020 postseason... Brady accounted for 79% of their TDs. Their running backs accounted for the other 21%. But you keep saying they "turned their season around" by committing to the run.

Now here you are showing the playoff totals above when it's convenient for you...
Of course I'm pointing out data that supports my argument. That's how it works. You're focusing on the very exciting, very meaningful, rushing attempts per game. Of the top 10 teams in that category, more than half didn't make the postseason, and those that did went a combined 2-4, with the 49ers accounting for the 2 wins. And their season crapped out (again) because their quarterback is a total stiff when it counts most (again).

Yards and points... those are good places to start. Combined regular season and postseason, Brady has the most passing yards and passing TDs in the NFL since joining the Bucs. Enough said.

The Pro Bowl is a popularity contest voted on by fans
That's a lie. Pro bowl voting is a combination of thirds... coaches, players and fans voting.

Annually Shaq Mason, Thuney, DMC, Damien Harris, Hightower, JC Jackson and others played at peak performance levels... Pro Bowl levels, even if they didn't win the popularity contest.
Other than Jackson last season, none of those players were the very best at their positions. For example, Harris was 10th in rushing and didn't crack 1000 yards. He was also 15th in Y/A. And a nonfactor in the passing game. Not a pro bowler.

There - you guys can carry on ;)

Brady wanted weapons because he knew he didn't have it anymore. And by "it," I mean he wasn't playing at an elite level (top 5) in 2018 and 2019. Look at his last two years in NE compared to 2017 when he was the MVP.

2017 - 4577 yards, 32 TDs, 8 INTs, 102.8 rating (led the league in passing, 3rd in TDs)

2018 - 4355 yards, 29 TDs, 11 INTs, 97.7 rating (top 10)

2019 - 4057 yards, 24 TDs, 8 INTs, 88 rating (top 10)

You can see a gradual decline by the time 2019 rolled around. The super bowl in 2018 came because of the defense.

So Brady wanted weapons to boost his falling numbers, which he knew NE didn't have. Then he went to a team with Godwin and Evans as well as a top o-line and brought along Gronk, Brown, and Fournette. This led directly to his numbers going way up in 2020 and 2021. He NEEDS weapons at this point in his career to prop his numbers.

Brady wanted weapons because he knew he didn't have it anymore. And by "it," I mean he wasn't playing at an elite level (top 5) in 2018 and 2019. Look at his last two years in NE compared to 2017 when he was the MVP.

2017 - 4577 yards, 32 TDs, 8 INTs, 102.8 rating (led the league in passing, 3rd in TDs)

2018 - 4355 yards, 29 TDs, 11 INTs, 97.7 rating (top 10)

2019 - 4057 yards, 24 TDs, 8 INTs, 88 rating (top 10)

You can see a gradual decline by the time 2019 rolled around. The super bowl in 2018 came because of the defense.

So Brady wanted weapons to boost his falling numbers, which he knew NE didn't have. Then he went to a team with Godwin and Evans as well as a top o-line and brought along Gronk, Brown, and Fournette. This led directly to his numbers going way up in 2020 and 2021. He NEEDS weapons at this point in his career to prop his numbers.
Hungry Gossip GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

(@MAC10 stirring the pot)

Last edited:

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots