PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Andy Benoit: "On film, Tom Brady is just as good as he's ever been"

Status
Not open for further replies.
sam bradford looked like prime brady against the saints :D

Can't be true. @ViperGTS told us otherwise.

Another loser pink hat. Let me explain this slowly.

Brady looked like junk week one. Inaccurate passes and generally poor play overall. These aren’t even my words. These are NFL writers.

I laugh at all who are so deluded that they cannot see reality. Again, this what happens to all forums time. The instant cracks appear, those who refuse to see them go running for the hills if someone dares to call as it is. I said nothing different than (paid) media members across the board were saying.

An 8-8 team is what we saw week one. Period. An 8-8 team has its QB, a tackle who never says anything, and others calling out the team for its lack of effort. Teams can go one way or the other. The ‘09 team went in one direction, this one seems to be heading the other way which is great. Time still will tell.

Contracraption and his gang will be the first to leave when the current dysnasty is over. That will be good because those who cannot accept facts as they currently are aren’t needed.

Brady looked like junk week one. Inaccurate passes and generally poor play overall. These aren’t even my words. These are NFL writers.

I laugh at all who are so deluded that they cannot see reality. Again, this what happens to all forums time. The instant cracks appear, those who refuse to see them go running for the hills if someone dares to call as it is. I said nothing different than (paid) media members across the board were saying.

An 8-8 team is what we saw week one. Period. An 8-8 team has its QB, a tackle who never says anything, and others calling out the team for its lack of effort. Teams can go one way or the other. The ‘09 team went in one direction, this one seems to be heading the other way which is great. Time still will tell.

Contracraption and his gang will be the first to leave when the current dysnasty if over. That will be good because those who cannot accept facts as they currently are aren’t needed.

The salt.

QONVIyz.gif

The salt.

QONVIyz.gif

Nope, just calling it as it is. Just because you lack the ability to process it...don’t blame me. I said the truth. Nothing I said is refutable. Not in a coherent, credible way.

Contracraption and his gang will be the first to leave when the current dysnasty is over. That will be good because those who cannot accept facts as they currently are aren’t needed.

Lmaooooooo...

You were saying? Team is junk. Too many holes. Nothing you can hang your hat on and say that's good.

Team is cooked. Butler can't over anymore (nothing new even in lreseason). Brady can't throw better than 45 percent. (He is 40.) D is a sieve.

Add in the injuries that contribute to the above and you get what we see. An 8-8 team.

Nothing in your original post, which is probably the worst post of all time (congratulations... considering the band of idiots that have come through here, that is truly an accomplishment that you can hang up next to your Dodge Viper poster in your townhome's garage), indicates that you were just talking about the team on a week to week basis. Why don't you just admit that you were reaching a bit out of pure emotion and made a post that you probably shouldn't have. We've all done it. Or you can just continue to dig your heels in and get absolutely roasted by the rest of the forum, apparently all of which are just a punch of pinkhats. Always amusing when I get accused of being a homer.

An 8-8 team is what we saw week one. .

The Pats have lost before and have not been anywhere near 8-8. Brady has had bad games before and they were in seasons where they were not even close to ending up 8-8. Brady has had much worse games than the Week 1 game and those seasons the team was nowhere near 8-8. In fact they won the superbowl a couple times in those seasons.

Lets just call it what it is. You were being a panicky ****y. Just admit it and move on. Its not like you are some great poster here who's rep is now tarnished.

The Pats have lost before and have not been anywhere near 8-8. Brady has had bad games before and they were in seasons where they were not even close to ending up 8-8. Brady has had much worse games than the Week 1 game and those seasons the team was nowhere near 8-8. In fact they won the superbowl a couple times in those seasons.

Lets just call it what it is. You were being a panicky ****y. Just admit it and move on. Its not like you are some great poster here who's rep is now tarnished.

I'll make you a deal, Viper. If you admit this, what he just said above right here, I will remove the quote from my post and leave you alone about it. I can't say what anyone else will do but, for my part, you'll never hear from me again. If not, then I'm probably going to dedicate an entire thread just for you every week the Patriots win.

Lmaooooooo...

Nothing in your original post, which is probably the worst post of all time (congratulations... considering the band of idiots that have come through here, that is truly an accomplishment that you can hang up next to your Dodge Viper poster in your townhome's garage), indicates that you were just talking about the team on a week to week basis. Why don't you just admit that you were reaching a bit out of pure emotion and made a post that you probably shouldn't have. We've all done it. Or you can just continue to dig your heels in and get absolutely roasted by the rest of the forum, apparently all of which are just a punch of pinkhats. Always amusing when I get accused of being a homer.

Yup. That was a team that was cooked. And did Butler...hmmm..did he not come out yesterday and say himself he wasn’t good enough? Or he hasn’t been playing right? Did I not send/post links to you of reporters stating they say the team give up? Yet you ignored those and said..I need more proof!

There was absolutely nothing to be alarmed about, right? That’s your premise. So much not be alarmed about that Brady basically roasted the team and Solder did do. After week one. They saw what I saw and it pissed them off enough they had to say something.

Again. You don’t refute any of my claims other than a blanket “your stupid blah blah blah”. Even when presented with evidence you say not good enough. You are hopeless. And yes, I have a poster. I even have some die cast and even an RC Viper that I have collected over the years. I also managed to collect the real thing so yeah...nice try.

Let me explain this to you slowly. Picking out a single bad game to define a team by is no better than picking out a single good game to define it. If they go 8-8 then they are an 8-8 team dipshit.

Let me explain this to you slowly. Picking out a single bad game to define a team by is no better than picking out a single good game to define it. If they go 8-8 then they are an 8-8 dipshit.

8-8 teams look like the week one Pats. Again, tard boy..what got me the most was they gave up at the end. That also what bad teams do.

Nice try.

Yup. That was a team that was cooked. And did Butler...hmmm..did he not come out yesterday and say himself he wasn’t good enough? Or he hasn’t been playing right? Did I not send/post links to you of reporters stating they say the team give up? Yet you ignored those and said..I need more proof!

There was absolutely nothing to be alarmed about, right? That’s your premise. So much not be alarmed about that Brady basically roasted the team and Solder did do. After week one. They saw what I saw and it pissed them off enough they had to say something.

Actually, no. I made a reasoned post about the speed of the defense and gave examples. Butler's coverage is fine and Brady had an off night. It happens. But we both know you weren't just talking about that night. The unfortunate thing about making such an embarrassing post and having it quoted is that it lives on forever. It's clear as day that you were talking about the team as a whole and made an 8-8 prediction out of pure panic. Like I said, it would be easier to just admit it and move on instead of attempting to move the goal posts. That's not fooling anyone, by the way.

Again. You don’t refute any of my claims other than a blanket “your stupid blah blah blah”. Even when presented with evidence you say not good enough. You are hopeless. And yes, I have a poster. I even have some die cast and even an RC Viper that I have collected over the years. I also managed to collect the real thing so yeah...nice try.

Yeah, I figured you were a complete loser in real life, too. Die cast RC Viper? At 38 years old? Lmfao.

8-8 teams look like the week one Pats. Again, tard boy..what got me the most was they gave up at the end. That also what bad teams do.

Nice try.

oooh.gif

Brady was good in game one and spectacular in game two. Him playing to 45 looks quite likely.

Nice try.
Yeah like the Pats did week 1 in 2003. Talk to us later down the road, not 2 weeks after we play a ****ty game and had a good one since.

Brady was good in game one and spectacular in game two. Him playing to 45 looks quite likely.

Don't tell that to Viper. He can't throw better than 45 percent (he's 40 years old).

Actually, no. I made a reasoned post about the speed of the defense and gave examples. Butler's coverage is fine and Brady had an off night. It happens. But we both know you weren't just talking about that night. The unfortunate thing about making such an embarrassing post and having it quoted is that it lives on forever. It's clear as day that you were talking about the team as a whole and made an 8-8 prediction out of pure panic. Like I said, it would be easier to just admit it and move on instead of attempting to move the goal posts. That's not fooling anyone, by the way.

Yeah, I figured you were a complete loser in real life, too. Die cast RC Viper? At 38 years old? Lmfao.

So Butler being fine made him come out yesterday and say he hasn’t been fine. You aren’t making sense. A player is actually...follow me here..contradicting...what you are saying.

What does that say about you, considering your screenename? I’m not moving any goalposts. Was some emotion as you said? Probably. If TB and co hadn’t called the team out I’d feel differently.

I could swear this forum was about Patriots football but apparently it's now semi-anonymous manchild arguments, this one being something about Vipers and 8-8 football teams.

Edit: Also peppered with a depth of vocabulary spanning from "tard" to "dipshit". Truly a wonderment, so eloquent.

You know, I will get flack for this but in the Brady/Belichick argument, I really do believe Brady has been key. Maybe 60/40 in Brady's favor but still key. He is just absolutely incredible and I don't think the NFL will see another player like him for another 50-60 years.

It's more like 70/30.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey