PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Andrew Luck Retires from NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I'm trying to imagine all of us here if our 28-year-old starting quarterback suddenly retired a week before the start of the season. I don't think it would be pretty. :)
It will be easy, I have experience, I will just do what I did after the first super bowl loss to the Giants. Do unplugged from media. Become a fan of out door activities again, chopping wood etc.

Judging by how dolts fans turned on him immediatel, he made the correct decision, f*ck that sh*tty fanbase

Irsay was absolutely nutty in that news conference. He is implying Luck can come back again! Nutty bastard.
I think colts fans can make a case of fraud against his organization and perhaps win. They knew, went with a charade, used luck in promotions to sell tickets.

Last edited:
He pretty much has to, at this point. We can now look forward to loud calls for Kaepernick to get signed by the Colts.

Holy ****! It's already starting:

Colin Kaepernick Colts: Could Indy Sign Former NFL QB?

Andrew Luck has informed the Colts that he plans to retire from the NFL causing some fans to wonder if Indianapolis could pursue former NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick...

Colin Kaepernick Colts: Could Indy Sign Former NFL QB? | Heavy.com

giphy.gif

Oddly, since shooting wrapped, all of the actors and the director of the Luck lucky beard commercial have experienced either financial ruin or a bizzare and painful death...

Makes me appreciate the longevity of #12, his workout and diet regimen, all bodies are not created equal... but Brady has taken care of his better than most..

Now luck can return home to his "kitties and watch the NFL on Sunday Ticket...

Feel terrible for Luck, who did nothing to deserve that whackadoodle owner/town.

But I feel awesome for me: Luck aside, this rewards/punishes all the right people.

Tank for Tua is on.

Jim Irsay and Ryan Grigson ruined his career. Eli Manning got heavily criticized for what he did in the ‘04 Draft, but this is a perfect example why. You work hard your entire life and you’re not going to waste it going to a crappy organization like the Chargers were. You could argue they still are. Luck should’ve pulled an Eli.

My wife had the right take on this pretty much immediately: how lucky are we that, when it's all said and done, we'll probably have had Brady for as long as the Colts had Peyton and Luck combined.

Here's a fun challenge: name the best quarterbacks in the NFL under age 30. I'll start with Pat Mahomes. Next up?

Just so you know who not to include, here are some age 30+:
Kirk Cousins
Nick Foles
Cam Newton
Matt Ryan
Russell Wilson

35+:
Philip Rivers
Aaron Rodgers
Ben Roethlisberger

40+:
Tom Brady
Drew Brees
Wentz, Gof, Watson, Dak, Carr, Mayfield, Trubisky, that’s all I can think of for now. They still have time but looks like a lot of meh imo....

Check out @NFL_DovKleiman’s Tweet:

Feel terrible for Luck, who did nothing to deserve that whackadoodle owner/town.

But I feel awesome for me: Luck aside, this rewards/punishes all the right people.
Feel awesome for US

Oh oh, he pissed off OJ.

He better leave the country.

I came in to post this joke. Figured a poster would beat me to it. Did not expect freaking OJ to beat me to it, though.

Regards,
Chris

I came in to post this joke. Figured a poster would beat me to it. Did not expect freaking OJ to beat me to it, though.

Regards,
Chris
Never thought OJ would be the kind of guy to take a stab at fantasy football.

They managed to go from Manning to Luck with one of the most blatantly obvious “throwing an entire season” for the sake of of picking first overall. Payback time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST