PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Andre Carter finger wiggle

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does Ellis make it onto the roster with all these beasts along the DL???

Could someone recap what the DL could possibly look like.....

Sure...

HUGE DL lined up next to HUGE DL

Nasty end on one side Huge end on the other

Mayo roaming, maybe blitzing....killing someone eventually

ROTATE in a few fresh Guys

punt.

Sure...

HUGE DL lined up next to HUGE DL

Nasty end on one side Huge end on the other

Mayo roaming, maybe blitzing....killing someone eventually

ROTATE in a few fresh Guys

punt.

That's great but I'm looking for Names....LOL

That describes just about all the Pats Defensive Linemen.....;)

I guess my prediction of Andre Carter being the cut amongst the recent signees won't be the case here eh? :bricks:

He is the closest resemblance to McGinest off the edge that there has been

Last edited:

If you play the 4-3 Under (which we seem to be doing), then Carter is the rush end, Haynesworth is his usual 3 technique, Wilfork is a 1 technique nose tackle, and Ellis is a 5 technique.

It seems to fit what everyone does naturally, perfectly.

You then have Cunningham subbing for Carter, Pryor for Haynesworth, Love for Wilfork and Moore for Ellis. Warren and Mike Wright give you flexibility all along the line, and allow you to run a 3-4 if you need to in an emergency.

As I say, it's a 4-3 Under system

That's great but I'm looking for Names....LOL

That describes just about all the Pats Defensive Linemen.....;)

I know...but in reality, I believe although last night was a "vanilla-D" we will see various lineups and schemes. Its gunna be a mindscrambler. Names might become unimportant.

Having said that....

Imagine what it will look like with Ellis...Haynesworth...and some of the young guys who strated to produce last year (Deaderick, Pryor, Brace)

its like.....whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

He does look like the best edge rusher we have...i'm really interested in what will happen if a healthy in-shape Haynesworth enters the D-line rotation.

Albert won't effect Cater being here. Carter has been in for a long time :). I see a DIRTY D-Line if Albert comes back in shape. As u insinuated nicely :)

who will be cut??? that is the Q:confused:

Kyle Love is most likely gone it seems... I like him, but the time is now. not wait and watch developing players.

Last edited:
Kyle Love is most likely gone it seems... I like him, but the time is now. not wait and watch developing players.

Why would you cut Kyle Love? Who's the last guy on your DL roster that you're replacing him with?

Albert won't effect Cater being here. Carter has been in for a long time :). I see a DIRTY D-Line if Albert comes back in shape. As u insinuated nicely :)

I think Kyle Love can help this team right now

Why Love? i like that kid tbh. He's a stout little fatty and he can bring pressure at times.

I guess my prediction of Andre Carter being the cut amongst the recent signees won't be the case here eh? :bricks:

He is the closest resemblance to McGinest off the edge that there has been

I was very much impressed watching Carter last night.I also think BB has an amazing ability for maximizing players strengths to fit his system..

Love is absolutely making the roster. He's the only guy we have to back up Vince.

That was the first time I've ever seen Carter. Amazing! I fell in love with him instantly, and not just because of his Adonis-like physique.

I felt a little feminine just reading that post. Now I just feel confused.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes