PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

And The Talk About Wynn Continues

14:22 starts the Isiah Wynn discussion:

Nice try. 15:49 is when they talk about Isiah.

Speculation from Bedard trying to make up a conspiracy theory.
Feel free to show anyone saying last year in camp that he reported out of shape.

Last edited:
Speculation from Bedard trying to make up a conspiracy theory.
Feel free to show anyone saying last year in camp that he reported out of shape.
You are missing what my original post said saying they said this - not me.

Last edited:
Nobody is trying anything of value for Wynn at this point as he is on a one year contract worth over $10 mil.

So think we can all agree at $10 he is overpaid. So why would anyone trade even a 3rd round pick for a guy on a $10+ mil one year contract? Unless the new team wants to extend him, (which seems unlikely at this point given his performance and health issues), I doubt he gets moved.

I'd argue LT is already a hole.

You think Wynn is a functional LT and will be fine in 2022.

I don't.
*Munching popcorn* while watching tennis match RW vs. Andy.
Good points scored by both. But I gotta give Andy slight lead.
Moving Brown creates huge hole at rt that cant be filled by anyone on current roster.
Yes lt is more important and Brown>Wynn at lt. And no question,RW, Wynn is an injury waiting to happen. So whats the solution? No clue. I say just ride eith Wynn at lt long as we can until ge gets hurt again. Then move Brown to lt and pray no one ever rushes the right side.

*Munching popcorn* while watching tennis match RW vs. Andy.
Good points scored by both. But I gotta give Andy slight lead.
Moving Brown creates huge hole at rt that cant be filled by anyone on current roster.
Yes lt is more important and Brown>Wynn at lt. And no question,RW, Wynn is an injury waiting to happen. So whats the solution? No clue. I say just ride eith Wynn at lt long as we can until ge gets hurt again. Then move Brown to lt and pray no one ever rushes the right side.
Ha. I typically debate w/ Andy when I kinda-sorta agree with him. It's the particulars or the situation that we differ in opinion.

What is accurate is if Wynn is traded and Brown moves to LT then RT is a hole. Except for Onwenu no proven solid replacements are on the roster.

What is also accurate is Brown and Wynn are fragile.

I do believe there is a performance upgrade moving Brown to LT and a benefit whatever savings they can realize from his $10m.

With that said there would be the inverse if Herron or Cajuste played RT.

I do favor moving Wynn as long as someone can perform solidly at RT.

If not then Wynn stays at LT for 2022.

Last edited:
Ha. I typically debate w/ Andy when I kinda-sorta agree with him. It's the particulars or the situation that we differ in opinion.

What is accurate is if Wynn is traded and Brown moves to LT then RT is a hole. Except for Onwenu no proven solid replacements are on the roster.

What is also accurate is Brown and Wynn are fragile.

I do believe there is a performance upgrade moving Brown to LT and a benefit whatever savings they can realize from his $10m.

With that said there would be the inverse if Herron or Cajuste played RT.

I do favor moving Wynn as long as someone can perform solidly at RT.

If not then Wynn stays at LT for 2022.
It is unreasonable to assume that if Brown moves to LT that a competent RT will materialize.
It’s more likely Brown gets injured at some point and we have 2 non starter quality OTs.

If the idea is to trade Wynn and use his cap money for an upgrade, you’d have to show me could be available that’s an upgrade for cheaper.

Last edited:

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back