PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

and now for something completely different

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be happy to see Dobson just go away. Wasted opportunity by all accounts, hopefully they change up their typical draft-board at the WR spot because they haven't really lit the NFL on fire. Dobson if anything would hamper a trade. Not sure if its smart to trade Jimmy G yet

Gordon has potential but its dangerous to count on him not getting trashed by another suspension especially under Goodie's watch playing with our Uni. I could almost guarantee it.

What is the deal with Justin Blackmon? When is he suppose to be re-instated? He could have the same impact on our squad but it is still a dangerous roll of the dice.

What is the deal with Justin Blackmon? When is he suppose to be re-instated? He could have the same impact on our squad but it is still a dangerous roll of the dice.

Blackmon could not have the same impact because he has never demonstrated that he's one of the 5 best receivers in the NFL, as Gordon did in his last full season.

Blackmon could not have the same impact because he has never demonstrated that he's one of the 5 best receivers in the NFL, as Gordon did in his last full season.

He's never had a full season to show it and said "Could" not "will". But in segments he has put impressive numbers and flat-out dominated in college at the highest level of competition. You know what he could do with Brady, considering he played before Bortles became a legit QB for JAX

Justin Blackmon will probably never play another down in the NFL.

The off-field issues of suspended Jaguars wide receiver Justin Blackmon continued over the weekend in Oklahoma, where Blackmon was charged with DUI, according to the Carter (Oklahoma) County Sheriff's Office website.

Justin Blackmon faces another DUI charge after 4th arrest in five years - CBSSports.com

I really do wonder what a reasonable and fair trade for Josh Gordon would be. From both sides. He's an enormous talent but a gigantic risk. That has to reduce his trade value, right?

I really do wonder what a reasonable and fair trade for Josh Gordon would be. From both sides. He's an enormous talent but a gigantic risk. That has to reduce his trade value, right?

Pats can absolutely structure a deal based on performance.

Surprised to see this comment with a 'disagree' post when your statements are nothing but factual.

The disagree came from several thousand miles away. You don't know how it started out.

This thread is a joke thread, right?

Jim Irsay murders his girlfriend and its all good but players lose millions for smoking pot, makes sense to me...............

I think the Patriots should trade Jameis Winston for Cam Newton and the Chargers 1st rounder.

Oh no! This isn't something different - it's a let's get something for nothing in a trade thread!!

Guarantee someone will give the Browns big time value for him. He's one of the best WRs in the NFL. You can't trade for someone like Josh Gordon. It just doesn't happen. It would be like us getting Moss when he was 25 instead of 30.

I am currently in the Hospital recovering from a stroke. Thank GOd tha I didn't reAD ABOUT THIS bRADY SUSPENSION STUFF UNTIL TODAY. I WOULD HAVE HAD A HEART ATTACK. my BLOOD PRESSURE JUST SPIKED THOOUH.bRADHIS BACK, THE NFL IS SO DIRTYYTHEY MIGHT JUST TRY TO TAKMI NEEDS TO PAY SOMEONE TO TAKE HIM OUT PERMENENTLY

I am currently in the Hospital recovering from a stroke. Thank GOd tha I didn't reAD ABOUT THIS bRADY SUSPENSION STUFF UNTIL TODAY. I WOULD HAVE HAD A HEART ATTACK. my BLOOD PRESSURE JUST SPIKED THOOUH.bRADHIS BACK, THE NFL IS SO DIRTYYTHEY MIGHT JUST TRY TO TAKMI NEEDS TO PAY SOMEONE TO TAKE HIM OUT PERMENENTLY

Is this for real? If so, please calm down. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Guarantee someone will give the Browns big time value for him. He's one of the best WRs in the NFL. You can't trade for someone like Josh Gordon. It just doesn't happen. It would be like us getting Moss when he was 25 instead of 30.
He was going to be traded to the 49ers for a second round pick in 2013. Since then, he's had the 2014 year-long suspension that was a reduced to 10 games, a DWI, the week 17 team suspension for being MIA the day before a game, and then this year's year-long suspension. They're not getting anywhere close to that second round pick anymore.

Oh no! This isn't something different - it's a let's get something for nothing in a trade thread!!

...Sigh.. I remember after the first six weeks when KC was 1-5 and numerous posters were obsessed with a a trade for Sean Smith, who they insisted could be available for essentially nothing because at 1-5 Andy Reid had given up on the season and was in "fire sale" mode (as opposed to "keep my job at all costs" mode by doing everything possible to turn things around).

If a trade is too good to be true, then it is too good to be true, no?

bRADY NEEDS TO HIRE SOMEON E TO WATCH HIS BACK. AT THIS POINTTHERE IS NOHING WRONG WITH BEING BEING PARANOID ABOUT HIS SAFETY IN THE NFL.I WOULD BE. THESE PEOLPLE WANT HIM OUT OF THE LEAGUE, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST