PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

An Interesting List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clowney isn’t being traded.

How in the hell is Lamar Jackson being considered the 2nd best QB prospect in this class?

He sucked in the film breakdown, handled the interviews poorly, didn’t look too hot during the passing drills that I saw, has never taken a snap under center, and never broke out of the 50s in terms of his three year completion percentage.

Josh Allen "Jake Locker 2.0" is likely going to go in the top 20 after his combine, because we all know broad jump is a great indicator of quarterbacking prowess. I hope 5 QBs go before 31.

Here's the list of players that the Patriots won't trade:

TB12

I think they could deal anyone and everyone. Obviously, cap is an issue, but nothing would surprise me at this point.

Is the cap really that bad, aren’t they at 23 million? Couldn’t a move here or there free up significantly more space?

Is the cap really that bad, aren’t they at 23 million? Couldn’t a move here or there free up significantly more space?

Depends. I think they can free up more.

Josh Allen "Jake Locker 2.0" is likely going to go in the top 20 after his combine, because we all know broad jump is a great indicator of quarterbacking prowess. I hope 5 QBs go before 31.

Curious as to which assertion you disagree with, @XLIX. I made four here, one sarcastically. The final one, my draft wish re: QBs, is one that I'd find particularly odd to disagree with. Your mileage may vary on the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots