PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

An instant classic

Status
Not open for further replies.
You generally get your entertainment money's worth when the Pats play a big game.

• Agree
Reactions: ALP
The refs and rules have made these games about as strategic as a checkers game. Totally random who wins and loses. But I’m happy.

Agree.. happy ending.. the refs were in make up call mode. Which sucked but kinda evened off I guess.

I missed some plays when stream cut out.. like uugg.. team win. Brady in ot.. GREAT!

Not even in any way. We had one weak call go for us that probably shouldn’t, the roughing the passer. And technically the hand did graze bradys face mask. But the other calls that went our way were absolutely the right calls. Other than the rtp penalty can you name a bad call that went our way??

Meanwhile just off the top of my head. Gronk being held blatantly a couple plays after the roughing the passer. Kelce pushing off on his td and on the pi on jcj that set them up 1st and goal. The last pi on jcj. Calling a pick on dorsett but ignoring a more obvious pick on the big play to watkins to set up kc’s last td. Im sure im missing more

• Agree
Reactions: ALP
Agree.. happy ending.. the refs were in make up call mode. Which sucked but kinda evened off I guess.

I missed some plays when stream cut out.. like uugg.. team win. Brady in ot.. GREAT!

I didn’t even out for us at all. The ford offsides was a legit call. They missed blatant holds on dorsett and a personal foul hit on Patterson downfield, yet we still overcame. Not to mention ticky tack hold and PI calls on Jackson which took away a turnover.

They missed blatant holds on dorsett

Knew I forgot one, the holds on dorsett and gronk that werent called were worse than at least 2 of the pi’s called on jcj

Knew I forgot one, the holds on dorsett and gronk that werent called were worse than at least 2 of the pi’s called on jcj

The kc db never let go of dorsett 20 yards downfield, and limited philips ability to turn his body for the catch. And don’t get me started on that fly route to Gronk.

The refs were garbage both ways. Be thankful you aren’t a Saints fan.

This game was an instant classic. Neither team backed down or gave an inch.

So many third down conversions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back