PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AN END OF AN ERA

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannydyn

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Ladies & Gents…. Welcome to the end of an era! The end of “They haven’t won anything since getting caught cheating” era.

This post is dedicated to our beloved New England Patriots and all of Patriots Nation. WE ARE SUPERBOWL CHAMPS!

Last night we witnessed the magic of our team!

This post is one big F U to all the haters in the media and the league…. I’d like to send a huge F U to (in no particular order) to:

1. ESPN for continuing to spew, twist, and spin crap about our team

2. Richard ‘YOU MAD BRO?’ Shermit for being a wiseass loud mouth – how’s that TWO-FOUR feel like now, b1tch?

3. Marshall ‘the butthurt’ Faulk, who couldn’t help but show his butthurtness in the postgame show, while TFB took a dump all over his mere existence.

4. Kurt Warner for his continuing bias against our team – how was it to carry that Lombardi in the aisle like a stewardess? Huh? you douche.

5. The duo clowns of Mark Bollinger the bankrupt quarterback and Jerome ‘the fatbus’ Bettis for that circus deflated test and fake sorry ass look. Hey Bollinger, that’s ok, you can burst in real tears now

6. Ray ‘The murderer sprayer’ Lewis…. – take that asterisk and shove it up your ass, punk!

7. All the former ‘elite’ QBs who bashed TB in the wake of deflategate, namely Troy Aikman, Kurt Warner, Joe Montana, Steve Young, and others... Guess what b1tches! - TFB now has 4 RINGS and 6 Superbowl appearances! DEFLATE THAT!

8. Trent Diffler for calling this legend QB of ours washed out and old, and our team ‘done’ – You might as well retire from sports media and go hang yourself (though, you seem to come into senses in the past couple of days, probably as a lame attempt to redeem your sorry self)

9. The Colts and Ravens, for implicating our organization in this little prank of yours…. Don’t you worry, what goes around, comes around. This SB win is just the first step in our FU Revenge tour.

10. Speaking of the Ravens, John Harbaugh, the two-faced douchebag, who was on NBC last night as a guest ‘analyst’…. The only thing you did right was to predict a Pats win. Other than that, you are nothing but a pure scumbag. There was nothing more satisfying than seeing your sorry ass face after the game. You were the only jacka$$ on national TV who was rooting against his manufactured ‘pick’

11. Chirs Carter who even this morning after this glorious win, continues to spew deflategate allegations, speaking about our ‘tainted legacy’.

I’m sure I’m forgetting more, feel free to add names to the list.

GO PATS!

Last edited:
Ryan Clarke and Janice Harrison for the tweet "Cheaters never win" After we lost the 2nd SB to the Vagiants

This is probably the most meaningful win ever by any team in any sport. We are the luckiest fans in the world.

I posted this before the game in the game-day thread, but pages added so fast, I don't think many people got a chance to see it.

The time has come, to win a game
It sounds so simple, so inane
But for those who've toiled, and shed their blood
Whose names were soiled, dragged through the mud
The meaning is greater, much more than a game
To shut up the haters, and to restore their name
Resolve undiminished, the challenge demanding
When the play clock is finished, just the Pats will be standing
The argument's done, the legacy set
But there's more games to be won, they're not finished yet

Last edited:
MNKOY1M.gif

I"m too lazy to do the legwork but I'm interested to see what our overall win-loss record is post-spygate vs pre-spygate... probably better I'd imagine. Also since 2007 (7 seasons with a healthy Brady) there were 3 super bowl appearances and 1 super bowl win. The'cheating as an excuse' crowd looks dumber with each year that passes.

I was just thinking does BB change the name of his boat to "6 Rings"???...

My best attempt would be something like this:

Seahawks are Dead, Sherman is Blue
Patriots will polish their 4th Lombardi,
How about you?

The effin Mike and Mike show... One moment, or one day, deflate stupidity is just that... child's business, the next many references it is all about tarnishing or destroying our legacy. This morning, the same goddam legacy hints. Idiots. They should spend all their time, not just half of it, talking about what they had for breakfast, and being would movie critics over the latest fluff they happened to have viewed.

Praise to this thread. We need to bash the juvenile bashers.

I agree with the above, the pair from Brokeback mountain ie Mike ON Mike are big PAT haters

Ladies & Gents…. Welcome to the end of an era! The end of “They haven’t won anything since getting caught cheating” era.

This post is dedicated to our beloved New England Patriots and all of Patriots Nation. WE ARE SUPERBOWL CHAMPS!

Last night we witnessed the magic of our team!

This post is one big F U to all the haters in the media and the league…. I’d like to send a huge F U to (in no particular order) to:

1. ESPN for continuing to spew, twist, and spin crap about our team

2. Richard ‘YOU MAD BRO?’ Shermit for being a wiseass loud mouth – how’s that TWO-FOUR feel like now, b1tch?

3. Marshall ‘the butthurt’ Faulk, who couldn’t help but show his butthurtness in the postgame show, while TFB took a dump all over his mere existence.

4. Kurt Warner for his continuing bias against our team – how was it to carry that Lombardi in the aisle like a stewardess? Huh? you douche.

5. The duo clowns of Mark Bollinger the bankrupt quarterback and Jerome ‘the fatbus’ Bettis for that circus deflated test and fake sorry ass look. Hey Bollinger, that’s ok, you can burst in real tears now

6. Ray ‘The murderer sprayer’ Lewis…. – take that asterisk and shove it up your ass, punk!

7. All the former ‘elite’ QBs who bashed TB in the wake of deflategate, namely Troy Aikman, Kurt Warner, Joe Montana, Steve Young, and others... Guess what b1tches! - TFB now has 4 RINGS and 6 Superbowl appearances! DEFLATE THAT!

8. Trent Diffler for calling this legend QB of ours washed out and old, and our team ‘done’ – You might as well retire from sports media and go hang yourself (though, you seem to come into senses in the past couple of days, probably as a lame attempt to redeem your sorry self)

9. The Colts and Ravens, for implicating our organization in this little prank of yours…. Don’t you worry, what goes around, comes around. This SB win is just the first step in our FU Revenge tour.

10. Speaking of the Ravens, John Harbaugh, the two-faced douchebag, who was on NBC last night as a guest ‘analyst’…. The only thing you did right was to predict a Pats win. Other than that, you are nothing but a pure scumbag. There was nothing more satisfying than seeing your sorry ass face after the game. You were the only jacka$$ on national TV who was rooting against his manufactured ‘pick’

11. Chirs Carter who even this morning after this glorious win, continues to spew deflategate allegations, speaking about our ‘tainted legacy’.

I’m sure I’m forgetting more, feel free to add names to the list.

GO PATS!
I think this sums it up for all of us Pat's fans. It was the best FU EVER. FU to all the jealous haters. I don't even care if we are found guilty, fine us, take away picks, gives us more motivation to kick ass next year too. But man, if we are found not guilty, makes the taste of victory taste even better. All those assholes will have egg on their faces, though the idiots will still say that it is Kraft's relationship with the commissioner is why we are found not guilty. BTW, wasn't it glorious receiving the Lombardi from the commissioner. Man that was delicious.

The effin Mike and Mike show... One moment, or one day, deflate stupidity is just that... child's business, the next many references it is all about tarnishing or destroying our legacy. This morning, the same goddam legacy hints. Idiots. They should spend all their time, not just half of it, talking about what they had for breakfast, and being would movie critics over the latest fluff they happened to have viewed.

Praise to this thread. We need to bash the juvenile bashers.

Well, Mike Greenballs is a Jets fan so what do you want for nothing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes