PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Amusing bit from Bedard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with the sentiment but it's really not nearly as serious as this post would seem to indicate. Hope you're OK my dude because Volin and the idiot brigade ain't worth the personal anguish you seem to be experiencing
It's not Volin that's causing it. It's the people who allow themselves to be pawns for the trolls manipulations. Ignorance is bliss. Unless by idiot brigade you are referring to said pawns? If so, I do like that nickname. I should start using it.:)

Ryan Hannable has a current story on WEEI on Michael Bennett.
At the end of the story he states Bennett had 9 sacks with the Patriots last year and hopes for more in 2019.

I think it was Howe, perhaps. Pretty sure.

A couple did after Volin's infamous "Casario wants out" piece that went from sourced reporting to speculation and back. Doug Kyed, Dave Brown were others that were pretty pissed at Volin for being so careless.

There still is. Look how they all still totally let lardass Tomase slide.
Good point.

I'm not sure internet dweebs like Evan Lazar have the same respect as Shank.

Last edited:
Good point.

I'm not sure internet dweebs like Evan Lazar have the same respect as Shank.

I'm not sure it's about respect as it is about sheer seniority. I guarantee you Lazar has more enthusiastic fans than Shanknancy.

Lazar puts in 10x the work that Trollin' Volin and Shanknancy put in, combined.

Would love to see Volin break film down himself. Live. Could be quite the sight.

Your probably on some peoples ignore lists so....
Your is possessive... Your car, your house etc. You're looking for "you're" here. You're === you are.

You're welcome.

Volin main job these days is to report press releases as if it is news.

One sad thing that the Internet has taught me is that in the good old days, 50% of sports journalism was repackaging press releases, and the other 50% was reporting the answers to someone else's questions in a private press conference. Almost everything I eagerly waited for in the morning sports page turned out to have been mindless and feeble regurgitation.

Even these days, most reporters' only value add is a press pass. This board is way ahead of the pay to lose media in timeliness of reporting Patriot's news, and is in a wholly superior league for interesting analysis.

I only wish the Patriots would field questions in press conferences from Patsfans chat instead of from the room, perhaps prioritized by post count or some other proxy for readership here.

Posters here like yourself are the modern pinnacle of Patriots news and analysis.

Keep doing what you're doing.

To paraphrase Matt Drudge: the New York Times may have had the pick of the litter of the best J-school graduates, and sports pages the worst of the runts, but there are a billion better writers out there on the internet.

Those folks most passionate about the Patriots make their way here, and many of you are now enormously practiced, are always highly entertaining and often informative.

Thank you all for making this the one place I got to to follow the only sports team I still care about.

I'm not sure it's about respect as it is about sheer seniority. I guarantee you Lazar has more enthusiastic fans than Shanknancy.

Agree. To me Lazar is 1000 times more insightful than Shank.

The point I was trying to make is Shank is the establishment.

Your is possessive... Your car, your house etc. You're looking for "you're" here. You're === you are.

You're welcome.
(it's all sic)
Expectin' peeple; two loin grammur when they jus' got: outta skool not awl that long, ago and didden loin nuffin' is like expectin' 'em (to) unnerstan' Belicheck! afta 2 deckaids of bein' a fan. ...Not lodgickull

You're welcome.

Well You’re on the ignore list.

Nah, Shank is something else. Something on the bottom of my shoe.
How that asshat has survived in this market for 40 years is an embarrassment.

Would love to see Volin break film down himself. Live. Could be quite the sight.

He has asked, but the aides/counselors won't give him the scissors to do it........

Comments:

1.) Volin isn't worth the time it took me to make this post.

2.) M.C.I.???

3.) I cannot believe Tomase is "well liked" by his peers. Might be a cool guy IRL, but I'll never forgive him for the '08 report. At least, he's on the Sox beat.

Comments:

1.) Volin isn't worth the time it took me to make this post.

2.) M.C.I.???

3.) I cannot believe Tomase is "well liked" by his peers. Might be a cool guy IRL, but I'll never forgive him for the '08 report. At least, he's on the Sox beat.

He's commonly known throughout the region as the Mentally Challenged Intern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents