PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

All-time draft thread/picks

I did not take Hines ward

There’s something screwy somewhere, my team a round 15 was ***ante not millard, and my team b round 24 was drew Pearson not metcalf

If I made a mistake feel free to update it. With some of the taken picks things might have gotten messed up along with way. I think I'm 99% accurate.

I think the first posts in this thread are up to date and accurate. I have been updating them in real time for the most part.

I use dingles first two posts to check everything

Yeah screw you guys Troy Brown is my favorite player ever and if you think I wasn't getting him as player 1 off my bench...now I can go dime, 3 wide, return punts, played every special team coverage. Forget a position look up football player in the dictionary and there is a picture of Bingo. Knew I had to grab him soon and am so happy I did.

Yeah screw you guys Troy Brown is my favorite player ever and if you think I wasn't getting him as player 1 off my bench...now I can go dime, 3 wide, return punts, played every special team coverage. Forget a position look up football player in the dictionary and there is a picture of Bingo. Knew I had to grab him soon and am so happy I did.

Don't blame you... Same reason I chose Bobby Mitchell as my 11th player on Team B's offense... Bingo would've been my next choice if my first choice coming up is taken between now & then...

Last edited:

We're all jealous. Congrats on getting him. You got bingo!

Ohhh @captain stone with a sneaky pick. Kyle was on my board for my last few picks didn't think anybody had him on the radar

Jusczyk is The reason IMO why the 49ers offense is so dangerous: defense doesn't know for sure if it's run or pass because he's so good as both a lead-blocker, pass-protector And route-runner/pass-catcher... I bet Bawlmore still wishes they had him.

@Pape did you take both picks?

@Boomer B i had simular thoughts about my team A. I mean i knew going in it was the kind of team that was going to win games 49 - 42. I almost took a 4th wr instead of a punter but got the best fake punt punter instead.

Just alerting Commish @BaconGrundleCandy that at 2:21 it will be 30 minutes. I will be making my next pick

@Boomer B i had simular thoughts about my team A. I mean i knew going in it was the kind of team that was going to win games 49 - 42. I almost took a 4th wr instead of a punter but got the best fake punt punter instead.

You actually draft Two great punters: Lechler and Yale Lary!

@Dingleberry dingle on the list of players picked, can you update round 23 to show that bacon traded for CB **** LeBeau? That player should show as bacons now

You actually draft Two great punters: Lechler and Yale Lary!
Both on team B which is my ground and pound defense wins championships team and the one that more closely looks like the team I would build if I was a GM. My A team is the more modern one that's going to be hucking it all over the yard and not needing to punt. That one was just what's the most fun looking team I can build

I moved Williams to DT and Mack to the Bench. Instead of ST. If I didn't I would have end up with more position guys. This way felt fairer but if anyone has any objections lmk. My DL is just filthy. I'll move them back to ST and pick another IDL. You kind of have to look at it. I just want to be fair.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back