PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

All things "Tom Brady" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruinator

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Instead of having multiple threads about TB, Can we just use this thread for all everything related to TB.

We dont need all these:

PFT: Brady "Unlikely" to Retire

Money and cap considerations: another year of Brady or ... ?

It really is Brady having no help, Wow

If Brady decides to retire he won't beat around the bush

My opinion? They extend Brady for 2020

Thank you Tom

I am sure the posters who started those threads might be a little pissed about this but common guys we only need 1 thread. Plz use this one. It is much easier on the Mods. :)

Lol...2 more Brady threads. Let's see if we can make a complete 1st page of Brady threads. We need more guys.

Brilliant...start a Brady thread to complain about all the Brady threads.

i would prefer to have multiple threads instead of one massive thread where it gets impossible to follow ..

i would prefer to have multiple threads instead of one massive thread where it gets impossible to follow ..
I'd have to agree. I think this offseason we'll try and keep topic/headline-specific threads open vs giant single threads. We did a lot of this [big single merged threads] both last offseason and throughout this season and I agree, it's a little tough to follow. However, that may see other threads get closed if new bits of information come out, making an old thread irrelevant. I had planned on mentioning this to the mods so it's ironic that this thread was started ;)

Last edited:
You wish OP. You want to start the thread that beats both Butler and AB. Not sure that honor should go to a “third stringer”

I predict Chris Collinsworth will continue to be a self important blowhard and basically irrelevant media personality for the foreseeable future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes