PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

All the other AFC 2 loss teams... a lot of them play each other still

The only worry I have to HFA is the Bills at this point honestly. All the other 2 loss AFC teams have built in losses from having to play each other, and several are in same division (AFC West, AFC South) which limits them as well as to seeding opportunity.

Honestly I think a Bills team if it hangs around is the only threat left to HFA, because they only have 1 loss, and their schedule is easy. I don't want to NEED to beat them in week 16.
You need to stop about the Bills, seriously. If they win 10 games it will be a miracle.

Unless the Bills are still secretly the Bills I see them going 13-3. Their schedule is so soft. They will lose on thanksgiving at Dallas as their second loss. Their third loss will be NE
Gimme a break. With all due respect, this happens every year. Some team looks good in early October, and all of a sudden people have them going 13-3.

The Bills will be lucky to finish 10-6.

Gimme a break. With all due respect, this happens every year. Some team looks good in early October, and all of a sudden people have them going 13-3.

You don't win 13 games with a dogshit QB. Josh Allen is a dogshit QB.

If you are right then the Pats already have HFA

This isn’t aging well as the bills trail Miami at home.
What do you mean? The Dolphins only win this year, will be on the road at a 13-3 Buffalo team.

Just because but the Colts and 49ers owe the Patriots.

\Big time.

The Bills screwed things up but otherwise the AFC continues to move towards being clinched. Would be great if Balt loses tonight.

Of course we need to win tomorrow.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back