Not open for further replies.

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
To all fellow Patriots season ticket holders: please personal-message me. I am gauging interest in a possible group action involving the Patriots and league front offices. Nothing radical or knee-jerk (no boycott) but something you should enjoy participating in if it comes to fruition. I prefer to keep this confidential VIA PM ONLY for now. Will share details with each of you individually. Thanks.

You should start a class lawsuit against the NFL alleged sting operation. If they knew Pats' tampering and let game started without actions and found the Pats guilty of it, they deliberately provided the fans with a faulty product. OR they let the Pats go.

Either way, the NOGOODEL is a joke.

Why don't you get together and get black armbands to wear to Pats game, with something like "RIP NFL.. Goodell killed it" emblazoned on them???

You go, Tune. Be bold.

I tried to PM you. Can't see how to actually send the message once I have it written?

I tried to PM you. Can't see how to actually send the message once I have it written?
I just sent you a note. What you do to start a PM is click on the person's user name, then click "start a conversation."

Bumping again. Season ticket holders, where are you all? To start a PM, click on the person's user name, then click "start a conversation."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back