PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

All quiet on Hightower front or Dont'a-do-it FA tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't post Mike Reiss' tweets for whatever reason, but he's basically saying that Hightower is closing in on his decision, that he expects we'll know by tomorrow, and that the Patriots are trying to keep him.

"Closing in on his decision" = Give me a few days to think about it.

I can't post Mike Reiss' tweets for whatever reason, but he's basically saying that Hightower is closing in on his decision, that he expects we'll know by tomorrow, and that the Patriots are trying to keep him.

Hightowers new nickname will be cupcake from here on out if he goes to NY.
Kevin Durant already has that nickname

cupcake.jpg

Who/what is ProFootballCentral? Are they something real? Or a JAG out there somewhere?
As much as I can't stand the traditional sporting media, if stories aren't at least coming from someone verified or with a profile, I tend to pay accounts no attention or put any credence in their words. Most social media accounts are Incarcerated Bob/Erika Leigh bullshitters.

Ultimately we really have no clue on his mindset, and outside of Hightower himself and his close friends and family, no one really knows. The media had been reporting that he would go back to the Pats if they were competitive. Well, if all offers are "on par" with each other, then he would have had an agreement with the Pats at 6PM right after he left the Steelers. So either they're not all on par, or Hightower is seriously considering leaving for other reasons, none of which involve the weather given the teams involved.

Who/what is ProFootballCentral? Are they something real? Or a JAG out there somewhere?

Apparently it is an account that promotes radio podcasts of different football related shows. There is a Patriots related show on that network and I have a feeling a Pats fan is behind this account based on the Tweets of the last few days.

I'm going to take that as Hightower taking his offers to BB and seeing what he says. If BB comes close High will say "k I'm staying" - if BB says nope not gonna come close, enjoy New Jersey... well, Hightower will be eating a lot of cupcakes.

i mean the Jets do need a new "snacks" since harrison left the team, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe