PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Alex Guerrero (proxy for Tom Brady) takes shot at BB

This writer's previous book was not bad, but it didn't really have any kind of bombshells in it despite the media tour it had at the time. Anyone who's read it can easily tell who the writer has been talking to. Watch this whole thing carefully because even though I don't think you'll see anything significant in it, it may impact the franchises relationship with Brady. The last book clearly had a ton of access to Kraft himself and so should this actually be bad you can bet Brady is done with NE. I don't think BB has it in for Brady either. Everyone already knows BB was tough on Brady. These new 'reports' coming out are nothing but media click bait nonsense.

I think she falls into the same bucket as what Tom eluded to. Those who love you will defend you.

The breakup between Tom and Bill was multi-faceted and complex. It wasn't just one thing. Im not sure simpletons like she and AG get that.
But how was she defending Bill with her post? She was throwing shade at Brady. Just sounded so salty and dumb. She got skewered.

But how was she defending Bill with her post? She was throwing shade at Brady. Just sounded so salty and dumb. She got skewered.
Attacks coming from Bill's inner circle is the perception I guess

Approved? Dude, come back to reality world here. This is not 4th grade. They are grown men, they can talk for themselves. If Brady wanted to say something he would. You act like gurerro held a press conference and said that. He was being asked a question, and all leads up to a stupid book that Brady has zero to do with. They are trying to sell you drama. If they say oh Brady just loved everything for 20 years, la la la, its not going to sell much.
Whether or not we consider the statement "approved," there can be no doubt whatsoever that what Guerrero is saying is stuff Brady has discussed with him.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back