PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Alamo's Predict The Score Alamo's Predict the Score Contest- Week 3

Tony2046

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Post your predictions here for Week 3, New Orleans Ain'ts vs New England Patriots.

This contest is open to everyone, it's both a weekly and a season-long contest. Stakes are bragging rights.

Each week I will tabulate and post the scores for the previous week's contest, as well as the cumulative season standings for those who have played every week. As a one-time allowance for computer problems, forgetfulness, or whatever, one week can be missed and will be assigned that week's average score.

Scoring:
Your score is the COMBINED deviation of your predicted score for the Pats and opponents REGARDLESS OF DIRECTION. For example, if you predict Patriots 24 Dolphins 23 your score is how many points off of 24 the Pats are (over or under does not matter) PLUS how many points off of 23 the Dolphins are (over or under again does not matter). Game winner does not matter. Lowest score wins.

You may change your prediction at any time before kickoff, either by editing your original post or by adding a new one. Predictions made in other threads don't count unless they were clearly meant for this contest but were posted elsewhere by mistake. Please keep this thread to predictions only, no back-and-forth discussion of the game. A short comment explaining your pick is OK.

Good luck!

I'm pretty sure I won the last two weeks but I'll go through the predictions and tally up scores.

Pats 20-17 Saints

Pats 20
Aints 16

27-24 Pats

Patriots 19-17

Pats 27
Saints 17

ῬÁŤŖÏÕŤŜ 27

ʂàîňʧ 14

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure I won the last two weeks but I'll go through the predictions and tally up scores.
Where are Wk 1-2 standings / results? Do your job.

Pats 26
Taints 23

Oh really, I had 24-3 last week what did you have? Pats 28-13.

Lobstah 24
Crab legs 21

Patriots 27 Saints 17

from the other thread... wanted to make sure @captain stone gets his pick in the right place

Aloha from the Big Island!

The Brees-less, short-handed (fortunately) New Orleans Aints: 21

The over-paid, slow, un-stout, weak-ass tackling, worst right side of the OL in the league Patsies: 23

Mahalo Nui Loa Alamo/Ian/Pape!

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back