PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Alamo's Predict The Score Alamo's Predict the Score Contest: Week 2: NE @ PIT

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Post your predictions here for Week 2, New England Patriots at Pittsburgh Steelers

This contest is open to everyone, it's both a weekly and a season-long contest.
Stakes are bragging rights.

*********** PLEASE NOTE THE SLIGHT CHANGE FOR THIS SEASON *********

******** Above the reply box is now an area to make your score prediction: ************

Here's an example based on last week's:

1663094983358.png

You just slide the bars and select your score, and then post your reply with your prediction and any additional comments in this thread so we can keep it the same way it always has been, with the exception of having you pick your score. This allows either me or @alamo to update the results much faster, ie: I posted the Week 1 results on Monday after the game :)

Getting back to the rules, as a one-time allowance for computer problems, forgetfulness, or whatever, one week can be missed and will be assigned that week's average score.

SCORING:

Your score is the COMBINED deviation of your predicted score for the Pats and opponents REGARDLESS OF DIRECTION.
For example, if you predict Patriots 31 Texans 23 your score is how many points off of 31 the Pats are (over or under does not matter) PLUS how many points off of 23 the Texans are (over or under again does not matter). Game winner does not matter. Lowest score wins.

You may change your prediction at any time before kickoff, which the window will close at that time and your selection will stand. Please keep this thread to predictions only (after you make the pick), no back-and-forth discussion of the game. A short comment explaining your pick is OK and encouraged after you've made your selection.

Good Luck!

Last edited:
I think this is their best shot in the next 3 games I think they can put up 20 points while holding the Steelers to 17. The big thing that helped the Steelers against Cinci were the turnovers. I am hoping we can clean up our game.

NE 16
PIT 13

Close, but they pick off Trubisky and eek it out.

Patriots 14 Steelers 13

New England 24
pittsburgh 17

Steelers 17-13 Pats

Last edited:
Patriots 20
Steelers 16

Pats 21
Dirty yellow towels 13

Pats 38
Pits 10

19-17 Pats