PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Adding a setting to increase the # of posts view able on a single page? And Tapatalk?

Hyped

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Hi Patsfans & @Ian ,

1.) I believe I brought this up in the past...but here goes:

Can we add an option for viewing more than 20 posts per page in threads?

2.) Can we make this forum Tapatalk friendly? Tapatalk is a forum app...currently I post using Safari on my iPhone which is fine, but would be nice to use Tapatalk as one can edit the font sizes and etc...

Thanks!

Are you looking to get locked out of a thread again within 72 hours with this sh^*t?

Hahaha, just jking.

Hi Patsfans & @Ian ,

1.) I believe I brought this up in the past...but here goes:

Can we add an option for viewing more than 20 posts per page in threads?

2.) Can we make this forum Tapatalk friendly? Tapatalk is a forum app...currently I post using Safari on my iPhone which is fine, but would be nice to use Tapatalk as one can edit the font sizes and etc...

Thanks!
I'll work on making the thread post limit an option, but Tapatalk is a no go. We used to have the forum on there but they had some security issues a few years ago (we weren't affected, thankfully, but others were) so I uninstalled it. I've since modified the board to make it even more mobile-friendly. If adjusting font sizes is a feature that you like, I can probably do that as well.

Thanks, @Ian.

I will look more into the site settings.

Reactions: Ian
Thanks, @Ian.

I will look more into the site settings.
The stuff you requested definitely isn't there, but I've figured out a lot of the code over the last 2-years and there were already a few things I was looking into doing, so definitely let me know if you have any additional suggestions as I'm always looking for feedback to make things a little better around here :cool:

Will do! Thanks, @Ian !

I would definitely be interested in increasing the number of posts per page.

Also I've mentioned this before so maybe nobody else is interested, but it'd be cool to be able to post a poll in the middle of a thread.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back