PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How can we increase the # of posts per page view?

Hyped

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
The current default setting has it at 20 posts...so a 100 post thread would appear as 5 pages in my view.

I'd love to increase it to say 50-100 posts per page so I'd only need to scroll down vs. reload pages.

Possible to do so? Not seeing any settings in my 'Preferences' nor 'Thread Tools"???

Reactions: Ian
Not at this time. Part of the reason for that setting is for speed and mobile optimization and that's essentially where it's been. Plus it's tougher speed-wise on threads with a lot of images, tweets, embedded media, etc. as well, which is why I increased it from the default 10 and it's worked out pretty well at 20. But I'll see if I can come up with something.

Not at this time. Part of the reason for that setting is for speed and mobile optimization and that's essentially where it's been. Plus it's tougher speed-wise on threads with a lot of images, tweets, embedded media, etc. as well, which is why I increased it from the default 10 and it's worked out pretty well at 20. But I'll see if I can come up with something.

Following up here?

No biggie if cannot be done. Would be nice to read a 100 reply thread on two page clicks....

Not yet. I've looked into people being able to customize their own but there's no easy way to implement it since it also affects linking as it pertains to the pages themselves and could break the navigation as posts are hidden or deleted. It's stupid little things that come up that tend to complicate things and it's not a native feature of the software...at least not yet.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back