PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Adam Zimmer passes

Scotty

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Just read some sad news that Adam Zimmer (Mike Zimmers son) passed away at the age of 38....sad and much too young.

Sad, way to young, RIP and prayers for the family

Just read some sad news that Adam Zimmer (Mike Zimmers son) passed away at the age of 38....sad and much too young.
As I've gotten older the list of younger people I knew that we've lost has become much longer. From my closest friend at age 25 many years ago to the 40 year old son of a friend just recently, and many others in between. My deepest condolences go out to the family of this young man.

As I've gotten older the list of younger people I knew that we've lost has become much longer. From my closest friend at age 25 many years ago to the 40 year old son of a friend just recently, and many others in between. My deepest condolences go out to the family of this young man.
Seems a lot more have been happening in the last couple of years, too. Things that make you go “hmmmm.”

EDIT: Immediately after I posted this…

Seems a lot more have been happening in the last couple of years, too. Things that make you go “hmmmm.”

EDIT: Immediately after I posted this…

We have two family friends who recently lost sons in their early 40's. One was semi-expected after a life of heavy drinking and drugs but the other was a shocker. Both of them were overweight though.

I play poker and golf with older men, and when I hear them talk about friends they lost, it's almost always the heavy drinkers.

I wonder what has changed to make this more common...
Obesity, fentanyl in designer drugs, maybe the Vax Tax since these were basically large scale trials.

It's obviously global warming that is causing the increase in younger deaths. Duh!

And it's Russia's fault too.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Back