PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Adam Gase to NE in 2021?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
It would be the end of the patriots if Adam Gase sign here.

Just a funny guy. Probably not the head coach type, but smart, like Patricia. Both might be great supporting pieces. I do not miss Patricia's bend but dont break defense, just like I would not miss watching Cam throwing balls into the turf.

tenor.gif

Not gonna lie and say I wouldn’t be a little concerned at his recent failures in NY and Miami.

Well obviously he is a **** head coach but if he can be a good positional coach not sure that’s some terrible addition. Don’t really know about his competency in that role. I’d worry a lot more if we had him, Josh left and we elevated him to OC,

"I heard some buzz last night. You hear the name to watch for the Patriots' next quarterbacks coach: Mr. Adam Gase," Volin said. "He goes all the way back to 1999 on the Michigan State staff with Josh McDaniels. They worked under Nick Saban. Adam Gase and McDaniels are tight. Look out for that one."

LOL. Of course it comes from Trollin.

Well, now we've all "heard some buzz." Add a few hundred to the list, Volin. Now its got real legitimacy.

I really don't think Gase will downgrade to a QB coach position. I am sure someone out there would give him an OC spot before that happens.

If it ends up being true then why not. He wouldn't be the HC or OC and therefore not making any decisions but just executing those of others.

"I heard some buzz last night. You hear the name to watch for the Patriots' next quarterbacks coach: Mr. Adam Gase," Volin said. "He goes all the way back to 1999 on the Michigan State staff with Josh McDaniels. They worked under Nick Saban. Adam Gase and McDaniels are tight. Look out for that one."

It's Ben ****ing Vomit out for more clickbait and you are just giving him exactly what he wants.

I really don't think Gase will downgrade to a QB coach position. I am sure someone out there would give him an OC spot before that happens.

If it ends up being true then why not. He wouldn't be the HC or OC and therefore not making any decisions but just executing those of others.
Sensible post on this matter. Being a terrible head coach doesn’t mean he’d be a bad positional coach. He found his way into head coaching jobs somehow. It’s possible he’d be competent in a smaller role such as that.

Not say I want him but worth mentioning.

Sensible post on this matter. Being a terrible head coach doesn’t mean he’d be a bad positional coach. He found his way into head coaching jobs somehow. It’s possible he’d be competent in a smaller role such as that.

Not say I want him but worth mentioning.
I don't see what he has ever done aside from ride Peyton Manning's coattails for a few years. He didn't do much for Cutler in Chicago and so many Dolphins players he was coached look significantly better without him.

This is a tad early, April 1st is four months away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back