PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Adam Gase already getting Jets ready to play 2 Super Bowls in regular season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always enjoy a tough, competitive regular season. It seems to make us better during the playoffs. The Jetes usually come to play and this season should be interesting with Bell and a sophomore QB. Gase may be motivated but talk is cheap and his track record in Miami wasn't stellar. Time will tell.

Uh, what has Ryan and Vrabel done to the Patriots, exactly? Especially Vrabel, why does he get the douche tag?

Vrabel was very smug after the Titans SB win against the Patriots. I remember it vividly.

I understand Superbowl 1, the draft, which some draftnik will loudly exclaim that the Jets won the draft.. WTF does that mean, nonetheless there will be all sorts of hooting and hollering on the Gang Green Message Board..

Superbowl 2, not right now, even if Broadway Joe stumbles drunkenly on to the field in his fur coat..

I understand Superbowl 1, the draft, which some draftnik will loudly exclaim that the Jets won the draft.. WTF does that mean, nonetheless there will be all sorts of hooting and hollering on the Gang Green Message Board..

Superbowl 2, not right now, even if Broadway Joe stumbles drunkenly on to the field in his fur coat..

I’d sooner solve the riddle of the Sphinx and understand quantum theory before figuring out what winning the draft means

Nothing wrong with that goal. It's probably assumed that if that happens, he will also take the rest of the AFCE and be the champ. It's also the goal of the Bills and Dolphins. Wait, didn't he get a shot at the Pats with the Fish? That didn't work out very good. I'm told the definition of insanity is doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting different results.

If the QB takes a step forward this year, the Jets have some potential. I'm not sure targeting the defending SB champs is the smartest method of motivation, though.

If a JETE QB takes a step forward he's halfway to wedging his head between the velvety cheeks of an offensive lineman.

Vrabel was very smug after the Titans SB win against the Patriots. I remember it vividly.
I get it. Vrabel is going up against a NFL legend and beat him. It’s hard not to celebrate as a 1st year Head Coach. As douchey as it looked, it’s the same reason why McDaniels was first pumping all over the field when he beat BB in ‘09.

As much as I don’t like Patricia, he handled the victory over BB very well.

I get it. Vrabel is going up against a NFL legend and beat him. It’s hard not to celebrate as a 1st year Head Coach. As douchey as it looked, it’s the same reason why McDaniels was first pumping all over the field when he beat BB in ‘09.

As much as I don’t like Patricia, he handled the victory over BB very well.
What is the reason why you don't like Fat Matt?

I didn’t like how he handled the Malcolm Butler situation after the Super Bowl loss to the Eagles. His response/excuse to the question why Butler didn’t play was pathetic. He said something like “not enough packages”.

I didn’t like how he handled the Malcolm Butler situation after the Super Bowl loss to the Eagles. His response/excuse to the question why Butler didn’t play was pathetic. He said something like “not enough packages”.
He followed Bill's lead. I don't blame him for following the script of misinformation

Or the First game first.

Right, I’m down with that notion. I’ve noticed that B.B. takes it one game at a time. Not everything you plan works out, so, in this league, it’s better to go one at a time

tenor.gif
Haha :p:p.

It would be great if you could get a Lombardi floating around.

...Or better yet Belichick's head.

Is there another nickname you can use for him? I live right around the corner from Fat Matt's Rib Shack in Atlanta and every time I see that I get a craving for barbeque. :D

upload_2019-4-22_13-26-26.jpeg

Is there another nickname you can use for him? I live right around the corner from Fat Matt's Rib Shack in Atlanta and every time I see that I get a craving for barbeque. :D

View attachment 23189
Thanks now I want BBQ .

BTW- Their menu looks great.

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill