PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Adam Butler

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many of those numbers were built through the first 8 games vs the last 6, especially when considering the possibility of his hitting the rookie wall?

I don't have the "complete set" of Jeff Howe's weekly pressure stats, but it appears that Butler had half his total thru week-7 and has complied the other half since then. So, roughly 50-50. Butler got one pressure v. the Steelers in 19 snaps.

Butler's snap percentages have been wildly variable all season. His last six games have been:
- @DEN, 60%
- @OAK, 53%
- MIA, 54%
- @BUF, 30%
- @Mia, 75%
- @PIT, 29%

BB breaking down Butler at 0:55 & 6:07.

Sorry for the football talk. Back to Patriot of the Week & BB to NYG.

Amazing we got that kind of production out of a UDFA. Cesario does a great
job in this area. Look at some of the db's we've gotten and others. I'd rather
lose Josh or Patricia than him.

Chris Jones did get a whole lot of sacks. I always liked him tbh.

I have mad respect for Jones after the 2013 season. He literally played every defensive snap for about six or seven consecutive games. For a DT, that's incredible.

And, BTW, he's a 49er (on IR) now.

I have mad respect for Jones after the 2013 season. He literally played every defensive snap for about six or seven consecutive games. For a DT, that's incredible.

And, BTW, he's a 49er (on IR) now.

I gave up trying to find Chris Jones after he left, seems to be several of them in the NFL.

I gave up trying to find Chris Jones after he left, seems to be several of them in the NFL.

It's really simple. :p

Christopher Jones

Gridiron football

I think Butler has been a fine player this year and I’m looking forward to seeing how he continues to grow by next season.

Agreed, I'm also looking forward to seeing Brown take the step to top DT and even if Valentine's first season flashes of good play can be built on. There's definitely some existing potential on the interior and exterior of the DL for 2018. Now if we can just get some damn healthy playmakers right behind these guys :)

This might help:

medium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back