PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Abandoning ship? Pats WR coach Ross Douglas leaving for Syracuse post

I just hope this is an indication that a decision has been made re: Bill, and the rats are abandoning the ship before Black Monday.

I think it might be Black Tuesday for you.

And where did you get THAT information? Guess again.

How much does an NFL position coach make?
"The average salary for an NFL assistant coach in the U.S. is about $400,000 per season. Meanwhile, the average salary for an NFL offensive or defensive coordinator is about $1 million."
Hahaha, he isn't getting paid $400k, come on man. We know from previous reports that Pats Asst coaches don't get paid **** and are worked around the clock. The only ones getting paid are Bill, his kids, and whoever has the balls to complain (McDaniels). Bill carries a wad of cash and walks around handing out money balls to these poor coaches.

How much do assistant coaches make in college football?
"The average Assistant Football Coach salary is $31,301 as of November 27, 2023, but the salary range typically falls between $27,948 and $36,531."
Bill may be paying him double a college coaches salary, say $60-$70k. Which in his case comes out to $17.5/hr. Lol

Which is the speculative point of this thread and the preceding post you somehow found humorous.
It's funny your ass hole buddy called you out for starting click bate threads. Lol

Apparently it takes two coaches, including “one to watch,” to produce the results we’ve seen the past couple of seasons. :poop:

Filed under no one will notice
The minimum wage salary and free dunkin donuts gift cards will only go so far in Foxborough... LOL

Hahaha, he isn't getting paid $400k, come on man. We know from previous reports that Pats Asst coaches don't get paid **** and are worked around the clock. The only ones getting paid are Bill, his kids, and whoever has the balls to complain (McDaniels). Bill carries a wad of cash and walks around handing out money balls to these poor coaches.

Bill may be paying him double a college coaches salary, say $60-$70k. Which in his case comes out to $17.5/hr. Lol

It's funny your ass hole buddy called you out for starting click bate threads. Lol
He be better off get a job and the patriots pro gift shop..

BB doesn't seem to consider "what if I need to fire this guy" when he hires so when they plainly need firing I guess he finds it too uncomfortable to do. Pees and Googs are the only two I can think of as well who actually got the boot.
Man, if you expect you’ll have to fire someone when you’re hiring them, DON‘T HIRE THEM! Thinking like that means you’ve already given up on them.

The minimum wage salary and free dunkin donuts gift cards will only go so far in Foxborough... LOL
Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Minions

I didn't say he's getting paid that, the linked reference to $400k average for NFL position coaches likely places Troy Brown in the ballpark. The other link contrasts what college assistant coaches get paid. General point being that with experience at the NFL level, Douglas probably gets more than a college position coach. Like you I am guessing, basing my guesses on supportive info.

I am aware of BB's rep for underpaying his assistants. Also that they are compensated in other ways, including job security, bonuses and promotions either within the Patriots system or opportunities with other teams.

Or maybe BB is paying him in popcorn and soda. Although, something must've worked for Douglas to hang on for three years.

Seems you dislike the guy so apparently he and I have something in common, but no idea why you call him my buddy. Glad the "bate" gave you a chuckle, though.

OP started a clickbait thread. It's working.

And this is what, your fifth post?

Last edited:
Probably more like being forced to walk the plank

And we made it.

Almost there.

Not quite yet.

One more time.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference