PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AB toying with us again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this guy legit?

He is not legit, at all. My post was sarcasm. If you do not know that Incarcerated Bob and this guy are hacks who throw feces against the walls in their mothers’ basements, you need to get out less and waste more time at home on the Internet.

She was in the group text by mistake.

All he said was that she was broke and implies she was a gold digger.

It wasn’t clear at all that he was intimidating her.

THERE’S NO FOLLOW UP BY ANY AUTHORITIES

You're confusing me trying to make my own personal determination about how I feel about rooting for this guy for something else.

I'm not going to stop being honest with myself and trying to figure out how I feel about this just because he's good at football.

I’m hearing from my sources that Bob Kraft enjoys handjobs.

Fauria on EEI says they’re kicking the tires on AB starting yesterday. Usually has some inside info, we’ll see...

He is not legit, at all. My post was sarcasm. If you do not know that Incarcerated Bob and this guy are hacks who throw feces against the walls in their mothers’ basements, you need to get out less and waste more time at home on the Internet.
Incarcerated Bob does have sources though. I know AB sends him stuff. AB tried to scare Ms. Taylor with that fake video of someone in gloves chatting with AB on instagram and acting like they have a recording of Ms. Taylor confessing that there was no assault.
There are other pictures and videos that he has released that only AB could have possibly given to him. Like the video of them in bed in their under garments and stuff.

They have until Saturday at 4:00 to get him on the roster in order to be eligible to play vs Dallas correct?

Only in my dreams homies!!

The trouble with your argument is that DT putting up marginally better numbers than he is with the Jets still makes him, at worst, equal to Mohamed Sanu.

So bottom tier starter he may be, but that is still better than what the Pats have :eek:
Nvm about the cost of a 2nd round pick for Sanu. DT had a $1.2M base on a team friendly deal, providing good value.

Fauria on EEI says they’re kicking the tires on AB starting yesterday. Usually has some inside info, we’ll see...

Not surprised. They are desperate at WR with Sanu potentially out a few weeks and Dorsett in concussion protocol...

Edelman-Brown-Sanu-Dorsett-Harry would be lethal....

S*ck it, all of you naysayers! Can’t get any more legit than this guy. Pretty much makes it official.

How is this guy still going? He went on the Kirk Minihane podcast and admitted that it was a troll account just to rile people up.

Lol. If and when AB returns, I will spend the entire day on Twitter.

Bill clearly thinks more of Sanu than he does of DT. He gave DT away for peanuts and traded a second for Sanu.
Out of desperation. He had no choice but to outbid other interested teams. Bill's decisions have been horrific on the WRs and TEs.

tumblr_mamkbwsHAU1rsw1yf.gif

Reiss in the comments of this Tweet pretty much ends the discussion.

(Edit:

Comments:
Chris@coopacapecodh
Replying to @MikeReiss
This isn’t Antonio brown to the patriots

Mike Reiss@MikeReiss
Hi Chris. That is accurate. That simply is not going to happen, as I understand it. Apologies to be the bearer of bad news.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe