PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aaron Rodgers positive for COVID (update: “furious” status leaked, claims he didn’t lie, attacks NFL protocols)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady on the Rodgers situation

“I’m not commenting on Aaron Rodgers’ personal situation,” Brady said on his Let’s Go! podcast. “Far be it for me to tell anyone what to put in their body. But by the way, The TB12 Method is available in paperback wherever nutritional books are sold and I’ll leave it at that.”

He really took the opportunity to promote his nutritional book instead :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Weaksauce.

Smoking is a choice - one which, I might add, has negative health consequences for anyone in the vicinity. Overeating is a choice. Doing drugs is a choice. Sky diving is a choice. Motorcycle riding is a choice.

But it sure is nice to have people like so eager to tell us which choices are moral and pure, and which are evil and derided. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
You should do your research on addiction.....

I am very interested to see if Rodgers can deal with the media tracking every step he makes when he comes back Saturday. Any protocol violation - real or perceived will be front page news.

I am very interested to see if Rodgers can deal with the media tracking every step he makes when he comes back Saturday. Any protocol violation - real or perceived will be front page news.

He deserves it. He came out publicly with his quackery, he deserves every consequences he'll get.

Any protocol violation - real or perceived will be front page news.
Everywhere except 345 Park Ave,. New York, NY 10154.

Listen La La La GIF by Extreme Improv

Anywhichway you look at Aaron Rodgers, he's a walking false positive.

Ohhhhhhh.... so if it is "only a few minutes of someone's life" then we punish them by withholding health care... but if it something like smoking which someone does for decades, then they get health care like everyone else.

Yeah that makes sense. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

So what about people that engage is statistically risky behavior, such as motor cycle riding and sky diving? If someone gets into a motorcycle accident, why should they get treatment when they so willingly put themselves at high risk?

All I am asking is for some logic and consistency from those who advocate the unvaccinated going to the back of the line. I am still waiting to see just a shred of same.

Fair enough on your reasoning…

Real question: using common sense, do really think chronic health problems - even if they’re preventable through a lifestyle change - are the same level of choice as accepting a free vaccination?

Regardless, it’s not the willful disobedience that’s being put on trial by most people. It’s the pragmatic public safety concern about overflowing hospitals, straining health care workers, exposing doctors and nurses to the virus, and taking up finite resources. Hence, Covid is risky on many other levels, whereas poor lifestyle choices may kill you but aren’t going to trigger a major public health crisis whereby it puts others at imminent risk too.

Punish them by refusing care? I don’t think so. Though, if the spread rate were significantly for nurses and doctors, I would certainly consider that stance. This is all in theory, but I would build a priority list of patients, in the event of overcrowded hospitals and limited ICU care. First served would be kids and young adults. I would de-prioritize smoking related illness if it came to that, and then probably obesity. Anti-vaxxers would be at the bottom. These aren’t decisions I’d like to make, but in the end, if it’s better than a game of musical chairs where you randomize it.

Yes, not every medical situation is equal, or every life…not every person is as deserving of care as the next. Others may have a different priority list or feel differently. But to me, just ****ing get vaxxed…it’s so easy. And for everyone, consider what your poor choices are doing to everyone else around you, and what they have potential to do…even though changing habits can be the hardest thing to do, you have to keep trying.

And ... despite my best efforts ... here it comes ...
avalanche GIF

6-ish days and nearly 800 posts ... better than I expected.
Actually, "snowing" the audience is exactly what the original subject of this thread, Dr. (PhD self awarded) Rodgers did when he talked about all of his research on COVID, claimed to be unfairly victimized by the "woke" crowd (i.e., "mean girls") who had the audacity to question his motives and brilliance, and in a truly remarkable lack of self awareness compared his experience with the vaccine to the travails of Dr. (a real PhD in his case) Martin Luther King, you know, the one who was beat up so often, hit with rocks, was arrested so many times for non-violent protests like sit-ins, house was fire bombed, was almost stabbed to death, and ultimately was assassinated. Yes, great analogy.

Actually, "snowing" the audience is exactly what the original subject of this thread, Dr. (PhD self awarded) Rodgers did when he talked about all of his research on COVID, claimed to be unfairly victimized by the "woke" crowd (i.e., "mean girls") who had the audacity to question his motives and brilliance, and in a truly remarkable lack of self awareness compared his experience with the vaccine to the travails of Dr. (a real PhD in his case) Martin Luther King, you know, the one who was beat up so often, hit with rocks, was arrested so many times for non-violent protests like sit-ins, house was fire bombed, was almost stabbed to death, and ultimately was assassinated. Yes, great analogy.
Funny, a week after saying all the things an activist would say on his weekly scheduled media appearance, he uses that same platform to tell us he's not an activist.

Maybe he should have done more research before opening his mouth.

Funny, a week after saying all the things an activist would say on his weekly scheduled media appearance, he uses that same platform to tell us he's not an activist.

Maybe he should have done more research before opening his mouth.
Yes, he should have listened to at least one more Joe Rogan podcast ;)

You should do your research on addiction.....
It does not fall upon me to research a point you are trying to make.

The bottom line is this. There are those - most of whom used to claim healthcare was a "universal right" - advocating that unvaccinated people get pushed to the end of the line with regards to care. It is a very slippery slope to withhold care from those who engage in unhealthy lifestyles and/or dangerous activities, even if some are too blind to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3