PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aaron Rodgers positive for COVID (update: “furious” status leaked, claims he didn’t lie, attacks NFL protocols)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am criticizing your analogy because it sucks. Now you moved the goal posts.

As for withholding Healthcare to those who refuse a vaccine. I don't have an answer. Doctors will treat everyone, it is part of their oath. But if a hospital is full and there are not enough beds,, choices have to be made.
Participants in gang violence, obese people, and illegal immigrants fill up hospital beds. Where do they rank on the list of people who should be turned away if the hospital is getting full?

Just checking in to see if thread turned political.

I find it so funny people are obsessed over a vaccine and a mask. This world is getting so weird.

I am criticizing your analogy because it sucks. Now you moved the goal posts.

As for withholding Healthcare to those who refuse a vaccine. I don't have an answer. Doctors will treat everyone, it is part of their oath. But if a hospital is full and there are not enough beds,, choices have to be made.

Participants in gang violence, obese people, and illegal immigrants fill up hospital beds. Where do they rank on the list of people who should be turned away if the hospital is getting full?
OK, let's shift the discussion back to Rodgers, any future discipline, etc. I don't want to keep having us slip down another rabbit hole.

Just checking in to see if thread turned political.

I find it so funny people are obsessed over a vaccine and a mask. This world is getting so weird.
One large for-profit media corporation made it political right from the start, many others followed.

It should have been left in the hands of public health care officials, but nope, there was money to made going all political on it.

So is he still coming to Denver next season? Or do the Packers have him locked up? They would have to trade him?
They would have to trade him and it would - presumably - be out of the conference so Denver would certainly make sense. As for where else...that' actually a good question considering how much the landscapes have changed. However, as I mentioned in another post, Miami would be the one that would worry me. He's beatable, but you still need to do it at least twice a season and potentially 3 if they meet in the postseason.

I personally am loving this. Couldn't happen to a more deserving douche canoe.

Sucks that my future lover Shailene Woodley is wasting her time with that loser.

One large for-profit media corporation made it political right from the start, many others followed.

It should have been left in the hands of public health care officials, but nope, there was money to made going all political on it.
That’s what many people don’t realize. They really believe the government is “here to help”. It’s funny how many people didn’t trust the government...until now. They are laughing at us.

Let's avoid the "you're stupid" - "no, you're stupid" conversations. I get there are popular/unpopular opinions, but 4-5 exchanges of this just means you need to either ignore each other and move on, or put each other on ignore and move on.

Either way, let's move on and get back on topic.

...and the GOAT chimes in dodging the AR question but rather endorsing his book.

In the latest episode of Brady's "Let's Go!" podcast, host Jim Gray asked the QB for his take on Rodgers, who missed the Green Bay Packers' Week 9 game against the Kansas City Chiefs after testing positive for COVID-19 and is unvaccinated despite disingenuously telling reporters he had been "immunized" back in August.

"I'm not commenting on Aaron Rodgers' personal situation," Brady responded. "Far be it for me to tell anyone what to put in their body.

"But by the way, the TB12 Method is available in paperback where ever nutritional books are sold and I’ll leave it at that."

People who have chosen to not be vaccinated should be responsible for their insurance co-pays if they get COVID, whereas the government should keep picking up the tab for those who were vaccinated. That's as far as it should go, imo.
What about smokers? And fatties? And people who engage in unsafe activities like skydiving or riding motorcycles? Why are they so pure but unvaccinated people so evil?

That's overly simplistic. If you feel blindly following a government organization is good for you, that's fine. I don't. I ask questions.
Do you ask questions about every 5 story building you enter? Every plane you board? How computer chips work? How physics works?

You have to outsource things to experts because there are things you ain't qualified to comment on.

...and the GOAT chimes in dodging the AR question but rather endorsing his book.
"Team Tom" ready to jump in off the high ropes at the least bit of a suggestion of him being a shill...

Weekend Flying GIF by United Wrestling Network

”Far be it from me to tell someone what to put in their body. But he could have avoided Covid just by drinking Immunity Water from TB12.

And if you call right now, you can get it for the low price of just 19.99, plus shipping and handling, for a starter pack.”

What about smokers? And fatties? And people who engage in unsafe activities like skydiving or riding motorcycles? Why are they so pure but unvaccinated people so evil?
Because they are addicted to something, which is a disease.....not getting vaccinated is very much a choice.

Do you ask questions about every 5 story building you enter? Every plane you board? How computer chips work? How physics works?

You have to outsource things to experts because there are things you ain't qualified to comment on.
Some people are so self-unaware that they aren't aware that they aren't self-unaware.

They're perfectly comfortable deciding they know enough about virology and immunology to make life-altering decisions while they can't reset the clock on their car or their microwave twice a year.

They might believe this since various media outlets act as if this is normal behavior.

Taking Joe Rogan's advice on how to deal with a virus over CDC? SMH...

”Far be it from me to tell someone what to put in their body. But he could have avoided Covid just by drinking Immunity Water from TB12.

And if you call right now, you can get it for the low price of just 19.99, plus shipping and handling, for a starter pack.”
Gawd LOL.

bcgJf8V.gif

Can I find sources I trust?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back