PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aaron Hernandez is traveling to Seattle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given the rain forecast for Sunday, I'm not sure how much Hernandez plays unless he is 100% recovered (which he may be).

Speaking of the forecast:

Seattle 5-day Forecast

What is their state flower? Mildew? Maybe they drink so much coffee to keep from slipping into a weather-induced depression.

Answer: Rhododendron macrophyllum, or commonly known as the Mildew-Dendron

I absolutely can not wait to see him back in action.

Last edited:
Same reason we don't need Welker if Hernandez is playing well. You can only feed so many cows at once. A farmer told me that.

The team had absolutely no problem feeding those two cows at the same time for two straight years now so this argument makes no sense whatsoever.

feeding two cows at the same time?

udderly impossible!

thumb-0950f6f62823256aad199c9a37466c13.jpg

Same reason we don't need Welker if Hernandez is playing well. You can only feed so many cows at once. A farmer told me that.

And we were feeding them all the past two years..why can't they this year? :bricks:

You sound like Tyler Hansbrough going to Cameron Indoor…they should have renamed it PsychoT Court.:D

That was a long time ago, now. We're looking at the fourth season since the last national championship. Ol' Roy is due, and so is the Grey Hoodie.

The team had absolutely no problem feeding those two cows at the same time for two straight years now so this argument makes no sense whatsoever.

While I agree that there is no reason the two can't coexist. They previously coexisted in an offense with an asinine pass-run ratio. There's less chickens in the henhouse now.

But hey, back in the day, the saying went, "Brady's favorite receiver is the open one." What a novel notion that was.

Last edited:
While I agree that there is no reason the two can't coexist. They previously coexisted in an offense with an asinine pass-run ratio. There's less chickens in the henhouse now.

But hey, back in the day, the saying went, "Brady's favorite receiver is the open one." What a novel notion that was.

The fact that the team is running the ball more now doesn't matter. The idea is to field the most potent team possible. From where I stand, that works best when you have Welker and Hernandez on the field at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents