Status
Not open for further replies.

Ring 6

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
had not heard about his but just saw on cbs tonight 48 hrs is about the life and death of Aaron Hernandez.

I'm busy tonight.

Of course for the thumbnail/main image I saw them used to promote it, it had to be one where he had an MHK patch on.

Damn, I wish Dateline had down it instead. Keith Morrison.

“A successful team and all the trappings of success followed Hernandez around like a beam of shining light. But somewhere in that gleaming light were the shadows of darkness, a darkness that was, like the gifted tight end breaking down the sideline for a game winning touchdown....just waiting. And when the pale moon rose over Gillette stadium one cool Autumn evening...could it have been that this shadow had emerged from the those touchdown dances...in the form...of murder?”

"And when the pale moon rose over Gillette stadium one cool Autumn evening...could it have been that this shadow had emerged from the those touchdown dances...in the form...of murder?"

Written by someone whose friends and family have failed them by not telling them they suck @ writing poetry.

Yes that’s dreadful. I was bummed out about all that when it went down. I hoped he was innocent.

“ the cold steel glimmered like silverfish in 81’s strong lean hands, his cold black heart beating loudly in the stillness of the quarry, suddenly the rage inside him burst forth with the heat of a thousand egg McMuffins, Bing Bang boom POW POW POW POW POW, the shots echoed in his loins like the adulation of a two point conversion deep in the bowels of Schaefer Stadium.”

-Gary Tanguay

Saw that advertised and taped it..

Interestingly James Patterson wrote a book on Hernandez which is due out tommorrow.. of course Amazon is labeling it as a "best seller". I will wait and pick up a used on in about 3 months..

Amazon product ASIN 0316412651

Interestingly James Patterson wrote a book on Hernandez which is due out tommorrow.. of course Amazon is labeling it as a "best seller". I will wait and pick up a used on in about 3 months..

Almost an infomercial for the book with a few ads in between.. Nothing in the show that people that followed the story didn't know.....

Amazon, like oprah, it becomes a best seller, because they say it’s a best seller....

“ the cold steel glimmered like silverfish in 81’s strong lean hands, his cold black heart beating loudly in the stillness of the quarry, suddenly the rage inside him burst forth with the heat of a thousand egg McMuffins, Bing Bang boom POW POW POW POW POW, the shots echoed in his loins like the adulation of a two point conversion deep in the bowels of Schaefer Stadium.”

-Gary Tanguay

the ting goes
skrrrrrrrrrrrrrah
pap pap kak kak kak
skibidipap pap
and a
pupubrrrrrrrrrrdoom
skya
du du
kun kun
boom boom

-Big Shaq

Bill probably told him to do it to test the team’s mental toughness.

I have zero interest in the Aaron Hernandez story.

meh......i'm somewhat interested

might just watch it

even though i dont find his unfortunate story unique or revelationary

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back