PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A win, lots of improvement needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Patriot Guy

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
We start the season with an important win but we played badly enough that no one is going to be happy about it. Sometimes that's a good thing.

This team is better than that. (and I think the Bills are better than people expected)

A win, a division win, now let's get to work and get better because we'll definately need to be.

The Bills have a very quick defense and our O-Line is still getting their timing down as a unit.

Our defense played well today...some fine tuning will work.

I like what I saw today from our team because everything that was wrong is minor in nature...there was just too much of it but it's all fixable. The team is very well rounded and it will pay of.

We really have no huge weaknesses on defense and just a bit of weakness in the WR department. Something will happen to that unit soon via a trade or signing I'm sure.

Our RB unit is the strongest since Belichick came here..barring injuries, it will be our trump card for the season.

F.B.N. said:
The Bills have a very quick defense and our O-Line is still getting their timing down as a unit.

I like what I saw today from our team because everything that was wrong is minor in nature...there was just too much of it but it's all fixable. The team is very well rounded and it will pay of.

We really have no huge weaknesses on defense and just a bit of weakness in the WR department. Something will happen to that unit soon via a trade or signing I'm sure.

Our RB unit is the strongest since Belichick came here..barring injuries, it will be our trump card for the season.

OLine will improve, (young). Bruschi added to the ILB and Vrabel to OLB=great improvement.

Add Jackson, Gabriel and maybe Branch and I think the elements of improvement are there.

Let's hope the unforeseen doesn't hit us where we're thin.

F.B.N. said:

Yes. Remember the game's opening play from scrimmage. We really won 19-10 in terms of what was our defense's fault. And letting up 10 points is pretty darned good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back