PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A Quick Heads Up Re: this site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for everything Ian. This site has so many knowledgeable folks. It helps the naive folk(s), like myself, in learning more about the game or aspects related to it.

Reactions: Ian
I signed up for the 5 year plan back in 2012 but I don't see where I can input my address anywhere. Can someone tell me where it is located?

Thanks for all you do, Ian! This is the best site on the entire Internet, for me at least.

Really, Patsfans.com is like 50% of my NFL experience, with the other 50% being watching the actual Patriots play football on television.

I'd totally be willing to pay a monthly subscription if it were an option.

I've already signed up but I'll chip in more today.

Last edited:
Thanks for everything Ian. This is really the only Pats site I ever visit. None of the others are even close.

I signed up for the 5 year plan back in 2012 but I don't see where I can input my address anywhere. Can someone tell me where it is located?

Same for me. I did it as soon as I became a non-lurker. Would love to find that address bar and get that shirt to wear it proud, especially in enemy territory! :D

I updated the info from the red banner. Thanks for your commitment to this site. I like how it consolidates relevant tweets as well as giving us a good place to discuss our opinions and observations. And if I ever need an "adult friend" apparently there is a tool to find them.

I updated the info from the red banner. Thanks for your commitment to this site. I like how it consolidates relevant tweets as well as giving us a good place to discuss our opinions and observations. And if I ever need an "adult friend" apparently there is a tool to find them.
That was awful. You're not still seeing that, are you?

That was awful. You're not still seeing that, are you?

Not for many months. Sorry for poking fun of a sore subject. And sorry in advance for all the future times I do the exact same thing. It's my superpower.

• Ha Ha
Oh no! I missed out on the limited "Adult Friend Finder" feature?

I just can't take it anymore! :(

:D

• Ha Ha
Site Donation just sent your way @Ian !

The "I could use your thoughts and Prayers" thread alone is worth way more than that. I am proud to be a part of this community!

Ian, I'm so indebted for the support I've received from this forum that I hope I can return the favor too. As long as you're running the site, I'll have your back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing