PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A Dol-fan's view

Status
Not open for further replies.
go back to your dolphins board dum ass.the interleague area is for pats fans to talk about the rest of the league.

patriotspride said:
go back to your dolphins board dum ass.the interleague area is for pats fans to talk about the rest of the league.

LOL! I hope you know just how stupid that made you sound. The interleague forum is not for other teams fans? Hmm, some website you got going here if that is the case. You're an idiot dude. Make a good point and then maybe I'll start listening to you.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Fair deal! Beacause I am 100% sure the Fins make the playoffs, most likely do that via winning the division.
wow your 100 percent sure.in that case i change my mind lol lol lol lol.do you know how stupid that sounds.i guess not lol .go back to your dolphins board .this board is for patriot fans dum ass .

patriotspride said:
wow your 100 percent sure.in that case i change my mind lol lol lol lol.do you know how stupid that sounds.i guess not lol .go back to your dolphins board .this board is for patriot fans dum ass .

NO WAY! Patspride told me to go back to Finheaven? Big shock! You are a stupid idiot dude. That is all you have said in your last 3 posts. THIS FORUM IS FOR OTHER TEAMS! NOT THE PATS YOU COMPLETE MORON!!! Get a clue d***** bag!

Last edited:
PatriotsPride - show some class, please. And it's always a good idea to use the "shift" key on a keyboard. ;)

Interleague Forum

This is the forum for fans of opposing teams to come in and sound off. Please keep it clean and no personal attacks, profanity, etc.

Last edited:
Aqua4Ever04 said:
NO WAY! Patspride told me to go back to Finheaven? Big shock! You are a stupid idiot dude. That is all you have said in your last 3 posts. THIS FORUM IS FOR OTHER TEAMS! NOT THE PATS YOU COMPLETE MORON!!! Get a clue d***** bag!
are you 100 percent sure .lol lol lol give me a break .this forum is for pats fans to talk about whats going on in the rest of the league .its not for dolphin fans they have there own message board.your a loser .

Last edited:
patriotspride said:
are you 100 percent sure .lol lol lol give me a break .this forum is for pats fans to talk about whats going on in the rest of the league .its not for dolphin fans they have there own message board.your a loser .

Just stop. You're misrepresenting the Patriots fanbase in the worst way.

Look at the post right above your last.

im not misrepresenting anything you goof.lol lol go visit the dolphins board.your a loser lol you actually care what a dolphins fan thinks lol get a life.im 100 percent sure your a loser lol lol

Last edited:
patriotspride said:
im not misrepresenting anything you goof.lol lol go visit the dolphins board.your a loser lol you actually care what a dolphins fan thinks lol get a life.im 100 percent sure your a loser lol lol

I think some of the Mods for this site need to consider the life of this guys membership here. Don't you think maybe a ban is in order? I mean why have an interleauge forum if all that happens when an opposing fan comes in to talk, he gets treated like this? This guy is a clown and you should ban him.

:( :( :( :( poor baby.if you dont like it here go back to the doofphins board.

Last edited:
patriotspride said:
:( :( :( :( poor baby.if you dont like it here go back to the doofphins board.

HAHA! You'd think you would learn. Why do you keep saying that? It's getting old. Even your fellow Pats fans are telling you that you are wrong. Just stop man, it's annoying.

patriotspride said:

Psst...

Hey, maybe if I type "lol" between every other word it will make me look cooler.

Last edited:
pats1 said:
Psst...

Hey, maybe if I type "lol" between every other word it will make me look cooler.

I think he's using those for periods. That proper grammer isn't his style. ;)

patriotspride said:
THATS IT IM TELLIN THE MODS ON YOU :rolleyes: :rolleyes: LOL LOL LOL

Hey man, I just want justice. All's fair in love and war.

change your diapers and suck your thumb im 100 percent sure youll feel better lol lol .maybe mommy will read you a bed time story and tell you everything will be all right.just dont listen to that mean patriotspride lol lol

patriotspride said:
change your diapers and suck your thumb im 100 percent sure youll feel better lol lol .maybe mommy will read you a bed time story and tell you everything will be all right.just dont listen to that mean patriotspride lol lol

OK. You've left me speechless dude. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back