PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

750,000 + fans showed up at the parade!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzorianPats

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
All things considering, with the parade being held on a Wednesday, and the cluster fcuk that Boston and the surrounding areas are in because of all the snow, that turnout was impressive!

Kudos to Pats Nation! We love this team!!!!

And next year at Back2Back SB Wins Parade I will be there, especially for Home Opener.
GO PATS!

Patriot Nation responded, as expected, well notwithstanding meteo conditions - GREAT !

ps = it is snowing here too today...quite a lot...North Italy
;)

Given the conditions, I find that number to be extraordinary, especially since much of the media was telling people not to come....and for good reason. Very proud of my fellow New Englanders

BTW - Since we are all in the mood for dumping on the Colts these days for good reason, I heard a related story from Jeff Saturday (who seems like too good a guy to be associated with such a corrupt franchise). He and Woody were talking about their parade experiences and how great they were. What I found interesting was both were held on extremely cold days, (Woody in 2001, and Saturday after the 2006 season). I was at the first parade and can testify that it was COLD :eek: Well in Indy, because it was cold, those ****ies had their "parade" INDOORS at their stadium.

Given the great turnout today, I thought that was an interesting insight into the make up of the 2 respective regions.

The City of Boston can do Herculean things.

I disagree with those who yesterday felt the parade was a bad idea given the circumstances. I also disagree with the naysayers who think the Olympics are "too much for Boston to handle".

Over the past two decades, Boston has graduated from it's flatfooted past. Yesterday, it was fully capable of welcoming in the incredibly tough and loyal fans from all over New England.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down