PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PostGame Thread 23 Official Week 10 PostGame NE vs IND Reactions

Immediate Postgame Reactions
I think that reaction was following the missed throw to Henry. Not sure we got one following his pick. Please share if we did

You actually might be right about that one... Next time I re-watch the game I'lll look for it again...

CJ Stroud is proving the importance in having the guy at QB
They have a decimated Oline, rebuilding defense and are still relevant because of Stroud and he's a rookie
I don't want to hear anymore Mac Jones excuses he stinks
Welcome to the dark side.:)

I don’t think Ewers is special.

I’d prefer Beck or the LSU kid if we go that route.
Daniels and Beck will both climb higher as the Draft approaches. I like both more than Williams.

Well if BB follows his own rules benching guys who turn the ball over then sit both Mac and Zappe against the NYG and get Grier ready for his debut.

Works for me.

CJ Stroud is proving the importance in having the guy at QB
They have a decimated Oline, rebuilding defense and are still relevant because of Stroud and he's a rookie
I don't want to hear anymore Mac Jones excuses he stinks
The Texans have 5 wins already after drafting rookie QB CJ Stroud and they only had 3 all of last year.

They're easily going to double their win total or more when all is said and done.

The QB is so important to a football team's success it's not even funny!

We definitely don't have 'the guy' at QB. It's time for the Patriots to think seriously about getting a new QB1!

Of all the Belichick mess ups, I put staying with Mac Jones for WAY too long right at the top. He should have been benched at least 3 games ago if not more.

Should Zappe come in and run off 3-4 wins, which I think is very possible- Bill will be solely responsible for throwing away this year.
Don’t think it makes much of a difference. Mac threw his interception after 3 1:2 quarters of play and Zappe threw his during his first series. At this point I have faith in either of these guys getting us to the promised land - top 2 pick…

I am so jealous watching Dak chuck the ball all over the field to WRs who are open 40yds downfield

I guess I live in a world where people are more mature than that.

Of course they did. Those 4 teams are easily beatable by an average football team.
The patriots aren’t an average football team. Which was obvious even back when you made your dumb thread

The patriots aren’t an average football team. Which was obvious even back when you made your dumb thread
My thread said nothing about the patriots ability to win those games, just that if they could, they would dig out of the hole they were in.
Sorry, I guess I should have been crying instead.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back