PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PostGame Thread 23 Official Week 10 PostGame NE vs IND Reactions

Immediate Postgame Reactions
I think 99% of the time he is an average or better QB depending on the circumstances but that 1% when he isn’t is Ryan Leaf, Jamarcus Russell level bad.
I have him at 98.3% bad. As in, I'd rather have Mac than Baker Mayfield 1.7% of the time.

Did Bill resign yet or what.

When they were around the 20 on Macs last drive I turned to my wife and said how does Mac **** this drive up? An interception or a fumble?
Inside the 20, that's the FIS zone for Mac - Fumble, Interception, or Sack.

Feels more and more like we are going to trade down from the top of the draft for extra picks including OT. I won’t be upset about that,
I am fine with that as long as Mac is not on the roster anymore.

Ehhh. We all decline in time and become unsuited to our life's work, a sad but universal fate. Let he who is immune to the ravages of time cast the first stone.
They can't because they're old.

harrison jr.
pittman
douglas

The pats could go from the worst WR group in the nfl to one in the top 5. They’d still have 60-70 million in cap space left.

These next 7 games are huge for the future of the team IMO.

Same page brother.

- C. Williams, Maye, JJ McCarthy, Harrison Jr.
- If we go QB in the first, go after Pittman or Higgins.
- Rounds 2-4: Draft all tackles.

Would love Harrison Jr. but think we need to go QB if possible. As long as we don't go T with a top 5 pick I'm happy, though I could definitely see that. With how trade we'll end up by trading the 4th overall for the 15th and a 6th round pick.

Mac made an awful mistake but if you really wanted to win the game that was not the time to make a QB change.
That throw is when I truly fully gave up on him so maybe the staff had the same timing on that? Guess I still kind of expect him to start next game.

I feel so bad for guys like Hunter Henry having to sit there and answer for this absolute disaster.

Bill and Bill alone should be answering these F ing questions.

I hope Mac does not start again this year. Anybody else would be good. Patriots played well enough to win, it is sad that such terrible QB play could lose the game. Mac was terrible all game.

Feels more and more like we are going to trade down from the top of the draft for extra picks including OT. I won’t be upset about that,

yea we kind of need to, we arent 1 pick away from fixing any of this

this is a complete rebuild.. they need to identify the few players they think could be part of a core of leaders that they could stomach big contracts on, and start looking to the draft or big time trades for young elite talent

first things first.. have to fix the offensive line before you put anyone back there. They need that fixed, then they need a QB who can grow with Douglas and another young elite skill position player he can grow with and build chemistry

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back